The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Well hello!  (Read 901 times)

Offline Kraylan

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Dragon
  • Coloring: White albinism
  • Height: 14 ft
  • Weight: 2,000 lbs
  • Build: Feral
  • Reference: [link]
Well hello!
« on: November 20, 2018, 07:40:33 PM »
My name's Kraylan, but just call me Kray for short. I'm 28, and have been a huge nerd and furry for most of those years. I write, roleplay, and commission a few artists here and there.

I'm always happy to join communities like this, I hope you all like having me around in the future! \o/

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Well hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 07:50:13 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! I'm always happy to see another dragon join our ranks!

And if you Roleplay... well, we have some good roleplays running right now. What kind of characters do you typically roleplay, if I may ask?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 08:13:16 PM »
Hello Kray, welcome to the forum! I hope you have a nice time around here.
If you need anything send a message :3
See you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 03:07:41 PM »
Hello! Welcome to the Furry Forums!
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Kraylan

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 05:58:33 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! I'm always happy to see another dragon join our ranks!

And if you Roleplay... well, we have some good roleplays running right now. What kind of characters do you typically roleplay, if I may ask?

You know as much as I love TES I never thought about getting a name from that verse, maybe it's high time I did!

As for characters, it all depends on the setting. for high fantasy, I usually play Kray here, in low fantasy I prefer to stick to more historic fighters and such. If we're talking modern or sci-fi then really I can play most anything. ^.=.^

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I appreciate it :D

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 08:08:28 PM »
Mm... then you might do well in my RP, Galactic Society. But that's just a suggestion. Plenty of other RPs around.

I wonder though - if you know of the TES Universe, which ones have you played? And what other games do you enjoy?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Kraylan

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2018, 08:18:46 PM »
Honestly, I learned to read playing Arena with my brother waaaaaaay back in 1994 and 95 I've grown up with the games. My absolute favorite though is Oblivion. with Daggerfall in a close second. As for other games, I played a little WoW, used to RP there as well. And recently I've been into FFXIV, which is a lot of fun too, though, no real RP crowd there sadly. ): and you know, Typical PC gamer i have a ton of games in my library i barely play and such :'D

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2018, 10:43:57 PM »
How odd that I'm much the same way. Though I was introduced to the TES series by way of Morrowind. And I still maintain an account on WOW - I even have my own guild there. Hell, I've been tossing around in my head the idea of including Azeroth as one of the available locations in my Galactic Society RP (as a few of my characters have origins there).

Look me up sometime. I bet we can get along great, pal.

--Rom

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 03:29:26 PM »
Booooo! I'm your local ghost caaaat! Feeeaaar meeee!

...It wasn't very effective, was it? *sigh* Welcome to the forums, then...