The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket(Disscussion/Sign Up)  (Read 5284 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket(Disscussion/Sign Up)
« on: November 20, 2018, 07:31:15 PM »
It was thought that the mysterious organization Team Rocket were a bunch of theives and robbers, but in reality they were so much more.

Scientist  that were members of Team Rocket and those under control of team rocket made many scientific advancements and discoveries, and even diabolical experiments.

One such experiment Code-named Project  PokeMorph,  merged the DNA Of humans with Pokemon creating shape shifting humans capable of becoming Pokemon, intended to be agents for Team Rocket, most of these 'Pokemorphs' escaped melding into society or the wild as either Pokemon or humans, some even became Pokemon trainers with a deeper understanding of Pokemon, Pokemorphs in either form are indistinguishable between normal humans and normal Pokemon in either form they choose to be in.  A small group of  Pokemorphs  have learned of another project:pokemorph, located somewhere in Cianwood city, their goal is to shut down these experiments before any more humans are forcefully turned into Pokemorphs.

I will post my character bio later or edit this post.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:20:50 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 07:34:31 PM »
I can get into this. But which character would I use, I wonder...?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 12:32:59 AM »
I can get into this. But which character would I use, I wonder...?
your choice

name:Ami
Race:Pokemorph
Fur color: varies
Sex:Female
Bio: An Eevee Pokemorph is able to change to any form of Eevee, must wait between form changes.

name:Roxanne (Roxi)
Race:Pokemorph
Fur color: Varies
Sex:Female
Bio: A Vulpix Pokemorph is able to change to any form of Vulpix or ninetails has recently acquired the icy, Alolan forms.
Location:New Bark town forming a team to bust into the Team Rocket Base in Cianwood city.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket(Disscussion/Sign Up)
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 03:16:32 AM »
Name: Luke
Race: Pokemorph (Lucario)
Fur color: standard blue, tan, and black of a lucario
Sex: Male
Bio: A pokemorph who can change between the forms of a Lucario and a human man with dark, blue-tinged hair.  Interested in understanding the science and research behind his creation, as he escaped Team Rocket's labs without learning much about himself or how he was made.

Let me know if this works! I'd like to have him join up with Roxi.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 03:21:53 AM »
Name: Luke
Fur color: standard blue, tan, and black of a lucario
Bio: A pokemorph who can change between the forms of a Lucario and a human man with dark, blue-tinged hair.  Interested in understanding the science and research behind his creation, as he escaped Team Rocket's labs without learning much about himself or how he was made.

Let me know if this works! I'd like to have him join up with Roxi.
DANGIT THAT WAS MY IDEA FOR A NEW CHAR!!!  Oh well... just to note you don't have to be a pokemorph to enter ,but if you want to it's fine with me... alrighty i'll let ya know when we begin i'd like to have at least one more.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 03:24:37 AM »
And here I was gonna be a Lucario... would it be out of the question to have another? Or am I gonna have to pick another Pokemon?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 03:33:29 AM »
Haha, guess it's lucky I got my idea in there  :P

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 03:34:54 AM »
And here I was gonna be a Lucario... would it be out of the question to have another? Or am I gonna have to pick another Pokemon?
as long as you can tell each other apart I don't care if we're all Lucario morphs or Lucario pokemon or a trainer with a  Lucario,

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 05:12:45 AM »

Hey, I think it's fine for us to have multiple people with the same pokemon type. Maybe you could add some distinctive visual feature to set us apart, like strangely colored eyes or an odd fur pattern? My character's just a pretty bog-standard lucario haha

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 06:42:34 AM »

Hey, I think it's fine for us to have multiple people with the same pokemon type. Maybe you could add some distinctive visual feature to set us apart, like strangely colored eyes or an odd fur pattern? My character's just a pretty bog-standard lucario haha
Shiny.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 02:20:15 PM »
Name: K'Tath
Fur color: Imperial Crimson and black, bald in the areas of several surgical scars
Bio: Almost nothing is known of the Lucario Pokemorph known as K'Tath. A unique specimen even among his own kind and before the evident surgery, he was taken from his family and subject to brutal training and surgery. What Team Rocket had intended him for is unknown - K'Tath didn't stick around to find out - but he was trained in a wide variety of ways and tactics. Armed with gauntlet units of unknown origin (which house a pair of Wrist Blades in the right gauntlet and a personal cloaking device in the left, among other things) and a pair of nano-swords known as the Dragon's Teeth - also of unknown origin - K'Tath lives as an outcast, feeling he cannot return to his tribe and family, and mistrustful of humans after his ordeal before and after his escape. Now, he wanders the land, searching for either some semblance of peace... or a chance at vengeance.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 04:39:30 PM »
Name: XPR-UN-26 aka "Ray" aka "Alph" aka "The Alphabet Man"
Race: Pokemorph (Unown)
Coloration: Deep purple, blackened around the fringes. Fingertips, eartips, and other extremities have become pitch-black and hardened. A single eye dominates the facial region, just like the standard Unown.
Sex: Unknown (previously male)
Bio:
-Research Notes-
 A trainer, previously, Subject 26 had been abducted outside Vermilion City. This was soon before the discovery of the Pokemon 'Unown'. Subject 26 was held for an indeterminate amount of time before orders came down to cross the Subject and the Unown's DNA. The transformation was a long one, and extremely painful. Darkening of all body pigmentations and the growth of a single eye that dominates the face. No mouth, ears, or nose identified, but subject still experiences hearing and scents. However, a few months ago, Subject 26 was lost. Not due to an escape or the like, but the subject had somehow focused it's psychic abilities and vanished. His location is unknown, but retrieval teams have been dispatched. Hopefully Subject 26 is returned.

Is this alright?
If not, could I make a character working as one of the Pokemorph researchers?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 05:48:40 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 07:53:24 PM »
Name: XPR-UN-26 aka "Ray" aka "Alph" aka "The Alphabet Man"
Race: Pokemorph (Unown)
Coloration: Deep purple, blackened around the fringes. Fingertips, eartips, and other extremities have become pitch-black and hardened. A single eye dominates the facial region, just like the standard Unown.
Sex: Unknown (previously male)
Bio:
-Research Notes-
 A trainer, previously, Subject 26 had been abducted outside Vermilion City. This was soon before the discovery of the Pokemon 'Unown'. Subject 26 was held for an indeterminate amount of time before orders came down to cross the Subject and the Unown's DNA. The transformation was a long one, and extremely painful. Darkening of all body pigmentations and the growth of a single eye that dominates the face. No mouth, ears, or nose identified, but subject still experiences hearing and scents. However, a few months ago, Subject 26 was lost. Not due to an escape or the like, but the subject had somehow focused it's psychic abilities and vanished. His location is unknown, but retrieval teams have been dispatched. Hopefully Subject 26 is returned.

Is this alright?
If not, could I make a character working as one of the Pokemorph researchers?
Hmm...or you could be both...if you want. okayi i'll be starting soon here gonna give  a little time for others to join

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2018, 07:26:18 PM »
Is there a post order you want us to follow, or is it more free form for this RP?