The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hey y’all c:  (Read 451 times)

Offline xo_nellie_ox

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Hey y’all c:
« on: November 18, 2018, 07:44:08 PM »
Hello all! I’m Nellie, or Nell. I’m suuuuper new to anything furry related, and I created this account hoping to get some guideance. I just started getting into the whole furry thing, and I’m so lost I have no clue where to start. I have an idea for a fursona, but where do I begin? I’d love all guideance and tips anyone could give me! 😊 I look forward to figuring out my fursona and making friends! I think I’m leaning towards a fennec fox / arctic fox mix

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
Re: Hey y’all c:
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 08:49:48 PM »
Hello there Nellie! Welcome to the forum and the fandom! I'll be your guide tonight. Buckle up and let's go!
Though there's not that much to talk about really... There's no bad way of making a fursona. Figure out basic things like fur colour, markings, clothes, maybe some theme or interests if you're not basing the fursona on yourself. And remember, you can always change things you aren't happy with later, no-one will tell you you're doing it wrong. After all it's meant to be fun, so as long as you're having fun you're in the clear.
Speaking of fun though, maybe say something about yourself? What do you like to do and all that.
If you have any other questions I'm at your disposal.
I hope to see you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
Re: Hey y’all c:
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 12:10:26 AM »
Hello! Welcome to the Furry Forums!
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.