The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fursona request  (Read 3280 times)

Offline Little Yippy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Fursona request
« on: November 06, 2018, 03:48:50 PM »
Hey there mr.Artist!
I don't have anyway of putting my fursona online at the moment so I was hoping one of you kind souls could help a little fox out by suppling me with a wonderful fursona.
 Here are the deets. ;)

Species:Fennec fox
Anthro
Body Type/Build:Skinny and very feminine
Fur/scales/body Color:Fur is a tan brown and white similar to actual Fennec foxes
Any Markings:A chip in his left ear(from a fight when he was younger)
Hair Style & Color:Hair is long and black down to his shoulders and with one bang covering his left eye the tips if his hair are colored red
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing:black Leather bomber jacket with fingerless gloves and and he always wears striped black and white  thigh high toeless heelless stockings 
Accessories:He has several peircings on each ear and has snakebite piercings on his lower lip
Personality: He is playful and shy, likes to hide and be a sneaky fox. Since he is so small he tends to have to have to lirerally look up to most other furs and is so light almost anyone could toss him around like a ragdoll lol X3 he tries to act tough and sly but is really kind an understanding and is really just all fluff under the punk/goth exterior.
Anything else you think I should know:Umm I can't think of anything at the moment but if you wanna ask me anything just shoot me a message. :D
-Yip Yip!

Offline WuffyMutts

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolfdog (Anthro)
  • Coloring: Neutral brown coat, with light and dark brown markings.
  • Height: 5 ft 1.25 in
  • Weight: 165 lbs
  • Build: Thick, but with a figure
Re: Fursona request
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 04:37:40 AM »
Hai there! I was looking though your post, and I was wondering if I could draw your fursona? it's funny because I already have an idea of what they're going to look like. x3
If you're interested, then you can PM me~ >w<