The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: owo what's this?  (Read 1129 times)

Offline sylvannull

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm what the kids call "relatable".
    • Awards
  • Species: Andrewsarchus
  • Height: 8'01"
  • Weight: 689.7 lbs
  • Build: chub but the Muscles Are There™, overall thicc and swol
  • Currently: I want snuggles and death. Oh, and sushi, too. Yeah...that would be nice.
owo what's this?
« on: November 01, 2018, 03:04:52 AM »
sylvannull has joined the server.
pls be nice to me

But hello, yes, I'm new to this website. My name irl is Sylvan, I'm a guy, but if sylvannull is more fun to type then I won't chide you. I've been openly a furry for at least four years now and have three sonas to my name, but my OG sona since day one [who has been developed and improved over time to minimize the cringiness, haha] is an andrewsarchus named Null, and tbh I think he's pretty rad. My two other sonas are Mesmer the dutchie [DAD or Dutch Angel Dragon] and Malware the protogen [a cute new species, look em up!!], and I love them too, but Null is my ride-together-die-together boi.

[I'll try to have art up or at least some sort of profile pic, but my drawing skills are mediocre at best so please don't judge too hard, I know I'm shitty at digital art lmao don't rub it in]

I am an avid roleplayer, and because writing is a passion of mine, I'm pursuing a degree in creative writing through College™ as I write this; which means my roleplaying is third-person narrative and multi-para literate with good grammar, and I hope--if not, expect--that my partner will reflect these roleplaying traits. I want story, character development, friendships with my roleplay partners, planning while OOC. I want communication and dedication, but I'm not going to force myself or anyone else to continue a roleplay when muse is lost. I am completely open to my partners saying "Hey Sylvan, I'm not too interested in this rp anymore", and then I'd say "Totally understandable, wanna take a break from it?". Literally guys, I understand all too well the unpredictable ebb and flow of inspiration and creativity, so don't feel bad about it. Hell, I might be sending the same message if I draw the short stick on muse.

'Spose I've put as much as I can think of rn. I don't wanna make this post too long.
I have a Flight Rising account guys it's pretty dope?

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Re: owo what's this?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 03:06:03 AM »
Hai and welcome Sylvan
Hope you has fun
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 03:54:14 AM »
Welcome to the forums! If you wanted to share your creative writing work with us we have a board for it right here; https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?board=141.0
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 10:51:35 AM »
Hello and welcome to the forum!
From all the fancy names I'd have though you're a computer person
There's an active RP section for you to enjoy, I'm sure you'll find something cool there, or make your own one!
If you need anything feel free to send a message.
See you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline DeadBullZzZz

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 12:36:39 PM »
welcome to the family ^^, if you ever need someone to chat, my message box  is allways open ^^ have fun ^^/. ^_^