The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silhouette Game  (Read 2895 times)

Offline L. Jay Echoes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I have a pigasus, too.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pig/Bat/Devil
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 99 lbs
  • Build: Short and trim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: refreshingly busy
The Silhouette Game
« on: October 19, 2018, 02:46:48 AM »
This season, I will be releasing 5 short stories from the series I've been planning for almost a decade now. I've got the characters designed, but I would like to see what you guys think they'd look like.

In this topic, I will post silhouettes of the characters along with a description of their role in the story. I have 11 so far and I intend to make 5 more.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:08:59 PM by jechoes90 »
  • Signature art by: Me again
What did the toilet say to the bath tub?

"I'm hungry for an apple."

Offline L. Jay Echoes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I have a pigasus, too.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pig/Bat/Devil
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 99 lbs
  • Build: Short and trim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: refreshingly busy
Re: The Silhouette Game
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 02:21:54 PM »
The Rebel

Grew up in a religious household; sneaks out of church and school to hang out with truckers and watch demolition derbys.

The Reluctant Babysitter

Mother of a thousand monsters now living in the sewer. Wants to keep it a secret from her human companion.

The Oracle

In touch with the spiritual realm; seeks prayer lessons from a veteran oracle, has to maintain an ethically straight spirit to hold the position of astral-projector.

The Wannabe

Has aspirations of leadership; usurps any group of people he can with the aims of building his own personal army but covets the bragging rights of a single-handed coup d'tat.

The Voyeur

Assumes the shape of various animals without giving himself away; can split into multiple autonomous drones but loses a little blood each time.

The Goon

Psycho for hire; leaves his ethics and honor code in his underwear drawer when on the warpath.

The Surgeon

Pilfers dead bodies to get a look at what's inside. Occasionally takes a look inside the living as well.

The SJW

Preaches peace and justice from the safe side of a camera; able to interrupt broadcasts and leisure with her message of equality.

The Lackey

Operates a camera; usually follows orders but occasionally sneaks off to subvert authority.

The Refugee

Escapee from the "cuddle trade," now lives his life in the local dump.

The Narrator

Looks at everything through a literary lens. Utterly out of touch with her surroundings; ignores immediate danger in favor of inspiration.

The Lost Soul

Half-mute pyromaniac who brings a cigarette lighter everywhere he goes; often set things on fire deliberately.

The Degenerant

Ill girl, Keter-level SCP unit. Sneezes bullets, vomits magma, burps mustard gas, pees vitriol, etc. Gaurded in a compound while surgeons attempt to operate while wearing hazmat suits.

The Rival

Sprouted from a seed; instantly assumed champion soothsayer upon 11-year-old birth. Able to access the spiritual realm without needing a moral compass.

The Streak

Talking animal yearning to leave behind the world of civilized humans and regain his place among the world of birds and beasts.

The Intruder

Able to invade others' bodies and forcibly shapeshift them. Has no identity of her own and labels her intrusion as "symbiosis."

• Signature art by: Me again
What did the toilet say to the bath tub?

"I'm hungry for an apple."