The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Please help?  (Read 1147 times)

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
Please help?
« on: October 09, 2018, 05:53:38 PM »
I’m buying a home, and while at first we believed that the home would be easy to obtain without huge closing costs and etc that is no longer the case (because we had to change the type of loan for the house)

while we can cover most of it I am still short a couple thousand and I really want this home! (Mostly because it doesn’t need as many repairs as my current home does.) As a reward if you donate 5$ I will do a flat color piece for you (of whatever you want! ) and of you donate 10$ or more I will to a full color of whatever you want! If you can’t donate please just share this link: and I’ll be appreciative.

Thank you all so much.

https://www.gofundme.com/yfpjwg-down-payment-for-a-new-home?pc=em_co_shareflow_m&rcid=r01-153876659633-f42c89b89c0a4cf3
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD