The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: G'day!  (Read 835 times)

Offline BorealBeast

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Big bad croc
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Website
    • Awards
  • Species: Varied (Crocodile, wolf, alien,...)
G'day!
« on: September 12, 2018, 09:59:10 PM »
Call me Maverick, Sniper or Beast.

I found this forum through the FA ad and decided to join, since I've been searching for sites like this one.
Looking at the boards and the profile customisation, I can say I already like it here!

I've been a furry since I first found the term around 8 or so years ago. Though, as an artist, I've been drawing anthro- and animal characters way before that.

I've got several 'sonas, which all represent different aspects of myself, and a lot of other lovely characters.
My main sonas are a crocodile, a wolf, an alien, and a spotted hyena. They're all here, feel free to take a gander.

I'm also alterhuman (otherkin, therian, fictionkin), namely a saltwater crocodile, a grey wolf and an alien, amongst other things (hence, my main 'sonas, yea).
Because of that, my 'sonas are more than just representations of me and much more personal. As others like me, I love to combine my art and being a furry with my nonhuman identity aspects.

My interests include zoology, nature + outdoorsmanship, art + drawing, astronomy, sci-fi, monsters + aliens, horror, vulture culture, video games, cartoons, ...

When I'm not drawing, playing games or studying animals, I'm probably sleeping or hiking somewhere far away from people.
Some of my favourite animals are sharks, crocodilians, monitor lizards, hyenas, (moray) eels, seals, wild boars, alligator snapping turtles and possums.

Feel free to ask if you want to know anything else! It's late and I don't know what else to write right now.
Regardless, I'm looking forward to my stay here. Nice to meet you!

Maverick/Sniper/Beast
Furaffinity | Deviantart | Twitter

Offline riseofthewerewolf332

• Wonderful Werewolf
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: Red, Silver and White
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 135.5 lbs
  • Currently: bouncy all the time
Re: G'day!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 10:33:51 PM »
Welcome to the Forums, Beast. We hope you enjoy your stay hare and have fun. I hope we can become great friends and don't be afraid to message me if you need anything.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 11:49:31 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF!

Now, you mentioned an interest in Video Games - what games do you play? And what system?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline MaverickTheFur

• Avid Aardvark
  • Female sona, male irl
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Zangoose
  • Coloring: Light grey, cyan and crimson with a light greenish blue shine over whole body.
  • Height: 4'3"
  • Weight: 91lbs
  • Build: Chubby Pear
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: existing
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 01:22:27 AM »
What do I see here >:(? Someone trying to steal MY name? Kidding XP, welcome to the forums Beast! Have a good stay.
"Bisexuals = fabulous"
             - Winged Zephyr, 2018
Sonas and Characters: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=38784

Pet's name: Belyn
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline BorealBeast

• Vibrating Furby
  • Big bad croc
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Website
    • Awards
Re: G\'day!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 02:41:34 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF!

Now, you mentioned an interest in Video Games - what games do you play? And what system?

Charmed to meet ya, Rom.
Elder scrolls are nice, unfortunately I never got too invested in them.

My favourites are definitely Team Fortress 2, Pokemon, The Mass Effect games, Portal 2, Bloodborne and Night in the woods.
I own/play on PC (though I really need a better one...), PS3, 3DS and have some older Nintendo consoles as well. I really want a switch and a PS4, though!

Post Merge: September 13, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
What do I see here >:(? Someone trying to steal MY name? Kidding XP, welcome to the forums Beast! Have a good stay.

Well I reckon you'll have to fight me for it  >:3
Haha, thanks a lot mate!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 02:44:45 PM by BorealBeast, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Maverick/Sniper/Beast

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 12:41:11 PM »
Hey, no fighting in introduction threads! That's strictly prohibited!

Now that that's resolved... Welcome to the forums, Boreal. I believe you're the first crocodile here. Go ahead, make yourself at home, try not to eat anyone and we'll go along just fine. All right?

Offline BorealBeast

• Vibrating Furby
  • Big bad croc
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Website
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 03:27:22 PM »
Hey, no fighting in introduction threads! That's strictly prohibited!

Now that that's resolved... Welcome to the forums, Boreal. I believe you're the first crocodile here. Go ahead, make yourself at home, try not to eat anyone and we'll go along just fine. All right?

Aw, a friendly brawl surely won't hurt anyone!

Hah, thank you! I'll try to contain myself and be the very best example, then :p

Maverick/Sniper/Beast