The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: images in spoilers don\'t show on mobile?  (Read 4139 times)

Offline CookieSkunk

• Skunks can be cute too...
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: black white purple
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Build: curvy
  • Reference: [link]
images in spoilers don\'t show on mobile?
« on: August 20, 2018, 11:18:32 PM »
My thread here doesn't show the images in the spoiler on the mobile version. I attached a screenshot from my phone and desktop, both with me logged in via chrome. I don't know if this is an intentional addition, a bug, or what have you, but it seems... off.

Post Merge: August 21, 2018, 07:10:50 AM
Seems to be working now? Don't know if anything was changed
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 07:10:50 AM by CookieSkunk, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: images in spoilers don\'t show on mobile?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 02:37:42 PM »
It's more an issue with posting images hosted on certain sites than anything else. FurAffinity, for example, has had this problem for a good while - I don't know why. Just posting the links usually seems to work, or if you really want the pictures to show up you can upload them on other image hosting sites first (like Imgur) and then embed them in your post.

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 02:51:15 PM »
It was just odd that I could see it from my desktop, but not my phone, at the exact same time. Oh well, I added the links to the page. I dislike places like Imgur as I know at least one person that has the site blocked. Mayhaps I'll see about some other hosting site. I used to use photobucket. >.>

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 07:26:29 PM »
could be site related, some websites may have issues with third party links...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 08:41:36 PM »
could be site related, some websites may have issues with third party links...

Wouldn't explain why I could see it on my phone but not on my PC. If that were the case I'd not be able to see it in either place.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 03:13:18 PM »
It would, actually. Pictures from sites like FA tend to behave a little weird. For some people they do pop up, for some people they don't. I'm not sure what causes it to behave that way.