The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello, new to this  (Read 834 times)

Offline Vikitty

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: lilac
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 140
Hello, new to this
« on: August 14, 2018, 07:09:49 AM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Violet, and I figured I'd make an account here since it seems like the place for all my socializing kitty needs =3

Interested more than anything in doing some RPing at some point.
Other stuff about me:
I'm an avid gamer and even work for a video game company (though I won't say which one)
I like the color blue
Really into creative stuff like drawing and writing, though I'm vastly better at writing than at drawing
I'm also really into fighting with knives, and have practice knives that I regularly practice with

Not sure if there's much else to share about me. I'm sure over time I'll get to learn more about myself here while interacting with all of you ^^

Offline NukaTiger630

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: White, electric blue, lime green, black
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 120
Re: Hello, new to this
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 04:51:50 PM »
Hi! Great to have you here, Violet. My name's Nuka. I've been a lurker here for a while, but I made an account so I could say hello because we share several interests. My favorite color is also blue and I love writing and knife fights! Plus, I am a tiger, which is really just a big cat, so, ya know.

Out of curiosity, what kind of games do you like to play, and how new are you to being a furry? My bf got me into playing the PS4 and I have a rage problem sometimes (especially when my crap internet goes down....grrrr), so I try to stick to more relaxing games like exploring in No Man's Sky and open world stuff like Fallout 4.  :3

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 12:10:07 AM »
Hello, welcome to the forums. Hope that the forums sate your need for socialization well enough.
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Vikitty

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: lilac
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 140
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 07:59:22 AM »
I hope it works out too! I tend to be busy so not sure how often I'll get to just hang around, but when I get to relax it will be nice to just roam around here and meet folks!

Hi! Great to have you here, Violet. My name's Nuka. I've been a lurker here for a while, but I made an account so I could say hello because we share several interests. My favorite color is also blue and I love writing and knife fights! Plus, I am a tiger, which is really just a big cat, so, ya know.

Out of curiosity, what kind of games do you like to play, and how new are you to being a furry? My bf got me into playing the PS4 and I have a rage problem sometimes (especially when my crap internet goes down....grrrr), so I try to stick to more relaxing games like exploring in No Man's Sky and open world stuff like Fallout 4.  :3

Hi Nuka! Cool to have those things in common~

I'm new as in this is the first time I go online to look up furry stuff and participate in a community. I also only recently drew myself and felt the urge to share that side of me with people.

As for games, I like a lot of stuff. Nintendo games are the ones I grew up with, so things like platformers and pokemon are games I get to play tons. Then I also dabble in WoW, Overwatch, and random indie games like Shantae, Celeste, Freedom Planet, Hat in Time... pretty much anything I can get my paws on =3

Offline Molecular §hadow Ғox

• Tackling Tiger
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • From The Shadowzone to Albie's arms
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow Fox
  • Coloring: Black and red
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 08:13:44 AM »
Hihi and welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it ^_^
Fill the cracks in with judicial granite.  Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it

Offline NukaTiger630

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White, electric blue, lime green, black
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 120
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 12:37:58 PM »
Cool, cool, sounds like fun. Nintendo is the bomb, I grew up on Pokemon Diamond and the old GBA games  XD But yeah it's always great to meet new people....just like making Internet friends so I can chat with my fellow furs. Guess I'll see you around!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 02:40:42 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! I apologize for the lateness of this response, but I only just now became aware of this topic.

A gamer? RPer? Drawing? You're okay in my book. I do all three myself, and like you, my writing is vastly better than my drawing (which is limited to Starships and Starship Battles - I actually have pics of one posted here on this site). I also do a lot of game modding, which is difficult and sometimes tedious, but the end results are WORTH IT! Current games I mod are Fallout New Vegas and Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion.

See you around!
--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 03:03:50 PM »
Oh well, look what the cat dragged in. I'm an avid gamer myself, I like casual RPs and artist. Though... I don't have much in terms of knifes and literature. I really like music though. Anyways, if you ever want to play games with me, just let me know. Maybe we could play...

Err...

I'll check that later. See you around!