The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hey y'all  (Read 1017 times)

Offline fenchfletcher

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arcanine
Hey y'all
« on: July 26, 2018, 02:28:38 AM »
I'm Fench (not to be confused with the French), an almost grey muzzle (I turn 28 this year) sabertooth arcanine.

I've been an active member of the furry fandom since 2005, though my fursona was made in 2001.
I live in the state of Missouri in the United States.
I'm 5/8 Cherokee, half from my dad's side, 1/8 from my mom's side.
I'm an artist who specializes in perler bead art (you know, those tiny beads you put on plastic boards and iron together to make pictures), though I do draw as well.
I'm a trans man irl, and I live with my boyfriend who I've been dating for just over five years.
I do have some mental health issues, so please bare with me if I get a little weird.
I have 2 cats, Mallow (He's a black and white tuxedo) and Skitty (She's solid black).
Lately I've been playing a lot of games on my Nintendo Switch, I have over 40 games on it. My favorite game is Pokemon (any of them, though I really like diamond and pearl).
My favorite foods are sushi and mochi, though I love most types of Asian food (authentic over American).
My favorite book is White Fang by Jack London, and my favorite movie is The Lion King.

That's all I can think to write at the moment. If you wanna know more about me don't be afraid to ask.

Offline TylertheDestroyer

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/Raccoon
  • Coloring: Orange/red
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim/Short
  • Currently: Excited!
Re: Hey y'all
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 03:58:48 AM »
Hi there! My name is Tyler! But people call me Riot, cause boy am I a RIOT! hah (Is actually lame)

Tell me more about your cats! I have a friend who's told me something about making comics with two cats or something.

Pokemon Diamond and pearl was literally my first game ;w; I'm a young'n!
Speaking of diamonds and pearls do you watch steven universe? (Cause lots of stuff's been going on in this sphere hehe)

I too am new to this forum. So I'm just lurking around for a bit, getting a feel of things, before making any other posts.

Anyway nice to meet you Fench! Hope you enjoy your time here ;w;
  • Signature art by: Driftingdragon

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 03:59:19 AM »
Hai there French, welcomed to the forums, hopes you enjoy it
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline fenchfletcher

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 06:08:14 AM »
Hi there! My name is Tyler! But people call me Riot, cause boy am I a RIOT! hah (Is actually lame)

Tell me more about your cats! I have a friend who's told me something about making comics with two cats or something.

Speaking of diamonds and pearls do you watch steven universe? (Cause lots of stuff's been going on in this sphere hehe)

I too am new to this forum. So I'm just lurking around for a bit, getting a feel of things, before making any other posts.

Hi Tyler. As a matter of fact I do watch Steven Universe, but I'm way behind because I don't have cable and can only watch it on hulu, and even there I only finished season 2 so far.
As for my cats, Mallow is a four year old 13 pound cat who likes to sit on shoulders and is very talkative. Skitty is only about two years old and weighs about 5-6 pounds, and she is a handful. Her favorite thing is tearing up paper towels. They're both really great cats though, other than Skitty's paper towel massacres and Mallow's weird habit of eating plastic bags that is. I got Mallow from a guy on craigslist when he was a tiny kitten, and I got Skitty last year from one of my boyfriend's co-workers shortly after our other cat Buddy died (he was really old). Here's a picture of the two of them sitting on top of the kitchen cabinets over the fridge.

Offline LightRay15

• Vibrating Furby
  • I am very unactive
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: dark grey, azure blue, white
  • Height: 186cm (6'1")
  • Weight: 81 kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: gimme hugs... pwease :3
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 09:44:05 AM »
Hi and welcome to the Forum. I hope you'll have lots of fun! ;)
Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 03:22:47 PM »
Such a beautiful sona, luv it! welcome to the TFF! my name is Taliaka, i am always up for a chat so if you evver wanna send a message my way i am here :3 I hope you will love it at the TFF it is such a great community! and don't worry, i will protect you! :3 gggggg <3
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline TylertheDestroyer

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/Raccoon
  • Coloring: Orange/red
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim/Short
  • Currently: Excited!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 04:35:04 PM »

Hi Tyler. As a matter of fact I do watch Steven Universe, but I'm way behind because I don't have cable and can only watch it on hulu, and even there I only finished season 2 so far.
As for my cats, Mallow is a four year old 13 pound cat who likes to sit on shoulders and is very talkative. Skitty is only about two years old and weighs about 5-6 pounds, and she is a handful. Her favorite thing is tearing up paper towels. They're both really great cats though, other than Skitty's paper towel massacres and Mallow's weird habit of eating plastic bags that is. I got Mallow from a guy on craigslist when he was a tiny kitten, and I got Skitty last year from one of my boyfriend's co-workers shortly after our other cat Buddy died (he was really old). Here's a picture of the two of them sitting on top of the kitchen cabinets over the fridge.

Thats an amazing picture! House cats are superrior to tiger mixes like me in so many ways!

You can watch steven universe on dailymotion honestly! Just about every episode is on there. Thats how I personally watch the shows!

Really nice meeting you Fench! :33
  • Signature art by: Driftingdragon

Offline Molecular §hadow Ғox

• Tackling Tiger
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • From The Shadowzone to Albie's arms
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow Fox
  • Coloring: Black and red
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 05:00:35 PM »
Hi and welcome ^_^
Fill the cracks in with judicial granite.  Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it

Offline L. Jay Echoes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I have a pigasus, too.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pig/Bat/Devil
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 99 lbs
  • Build: Short and trim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: refreshingly busy
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 03:03:09 PM »
Hi, I'm Jay. I'm also 28. So... have you ever read any of London's other stories? Like, "To Build a Fire," "Batard," or "Odyssey of the North?"

Also, you said you live in MO. Anywhere near Bransen? Ever been to Silver Dollar City?
  • Signature art by: Me again
What did the toilet say to the bath tub?

"I'm hungry for an apple."

Offline fenchfletcher

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2018, 04:06:52 PM »
Hi, I'm Jay. I'm also 28. So... have you ever read any of London's other stories? Like, "To Build a Fire," "Batard," or "Odyssey of the North?"

Also, you said you live in MO. Anywhere near Bransen? Ever been to Silver Dollar City?

I've read Call of the Wild, but that's the only other one I've read (I started to read The Sea-Wolf, but I couldn't get into it). I live in Springfield, which is about an hour or so away from Branson. I've been to Silver Dollar City once, but roller coasters aren't really my thing, so I haven't gone back.