The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 510 times)

Offline Booper

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf?
Hey
« on: July 20, 2018, 03:51:28 AM »
OK, not trying to be mean, if anything I'm trying to do the opposite, let me get one thing straight, I am not a furry, at least I dont think I am, but I like to just talk to people and make new friends, hope I can meet new people, and if anyone could inform me of the whoIe furry situation, because I want to hear what all that is from an actual furry. Hope y'all are safe and hope someone reads this, have a good night/day.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 01:18:49 AM »
Oh hi there Booper! I am Taliaka, so... a proper human, never met one of those! :3 I'd be more than willing to let you know what this is about being a furry for several years i can give you the right impression of what we are, why we do and, just chat in general if you want to! :3 i am mostly always in character with my fursona (furry personality/character) but don't worry most people like cheery Taliaka <3 welcome to the TFF, feel free to send me a message any time!
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline LightRay15

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I am very unactive
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: dark grey, azure blue, white
  • Height: 186cm (6'1")
  • Weight: 81 kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: gimme hugs... pwease :3
Re: Hey
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 10:02:51 AM »
Oooh, a smoothie! Welcome! If you aren't sure if you're a furry or not, just answer these two questions:

1. Do you like anthropomorphic animals?
2. Do you want to be/consider yourself a furry?

If you answered yes to both, congratulations you are a furry!
Otherwise not, but that's ok as well!  ;)
Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.