The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Storm Songs (open RP)  (Read 10834 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Re: Storm Songs (open RP)
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2019, 12:41:09 AM »
Wilco kisses back. "The beast in me... I'm in control of it, hence why it has never been seen..." He blushes when she came in close to him. He then stands up and sighs. "I've gotta finish the raccoons order, and we're both prepared... I was thinking of heading back to the bar afterwards, unless you wanted to start moving in soon?" He asks, a cheeky smile running across his face.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2019, 07:17:57 AM »
Ray stepped out of the alchemist’s a body and two glass flasks lighter. He knew it’d be an overnight process, but he could wait. He looked around the town, looking for a place to kill time, when his eyes rested on the tavern.
‘A drink,’ the Hunter thought. ‘Perhaps a good yarn as well.’ He shrugged and headed inside, keeping his hat dipped low on his brow.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2019, 09:30:41 PM »
In the meantime, the cheetah calmed down just a little. She was still thirsty though. She also kept weary of her environment, something that she learned from her adventures up to this point. Looking around every so often, trying her best not to seem too obvious.  Keeping the cap of her cloak up, she managed to scan the place without making eye contact. She didn't see any chance to steal anything in the current situation.Nothing that could be of value anyways. It was too risky. It appeared she would have to let this chance slide for now.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2019, 01:46:14 PM »
Nova was about to drink the water he was gave, when he noticed the cheetah. She looked extremely dehydrated, so instead of drinking the water himself, he gave it to the cheetah. "I would never take water from someone who needs it more. I may be a bounty hunter, but i'm an honorable bounty hunter."

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: half-fox and half-frog
  • Coloring: Mostly green with red tipping
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2019, 06:38:05 AM »
Zane nod in agreement, the shadow fox step outside. He look around the town that he can see from his spot while lightly panting from the heat. He thinking about grabbing a drink and finding a shade to nap little more until the night fall or finding a group to travel with as he could hick a ride in their shadow. Smiling at his laziness that seem to kick in every time when he get hot.

Sent from my RCT6513W87 using Tapatalk

........ RRRRMEW