The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Storm Songs RP Discussion, Signup & OOC  (Read 14758 times)

Offline CookieSkunk

• Skunks can be cute too...
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: black white purple
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Build: curvy
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Storm Songs RP Discussion, Signup & OOC
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2018, 04:16:56 PM »
(Saw that you deleted the last post you made about us two having already done out of thread stuff  :facepaw: >.>)
I wanted to make sure that everyone saw the notice, and it would have combined the two. Sorry.

yes, Wilco and I discussed our backstory outside of the thread. Don't worry about some of the stuff that's said, it's been discussed already. I'm not springing things on him! ^^

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2018, 08:11:37 PM »
Hopefully the hurricane passes quickly. . . that must suck man. Yeah, do give updates if you can!
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2018, 08:53:02 PM »
The hurricane hit further away than we were expecting (AL rather than MS/LA like it was aiming for) so I might not even lose power. So far so good. Knock on wood.

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2018, 03:33:40 PM »
all is well. ^_^

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: half-fox and half-frog
  • Coloring: Mostly green with red tipping
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2018, 09:31:49 AM »
That is good to hear. Sorry for being away, go ahead and ship my turn for now. I at the moment in the hospital.
........ RRRRMEW

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2018, 01:04:45 AM »
Man, that sucks. Get well soon Toad!

Since he won't be here, and Fulvius is only really around Zane at the moment in the RP, you might be good to go, Wilco. I don't mind it -- my post would basically just be me describing the shop some more, which is pretty boring. (I try not to go into extreme detail unless I have to: it's more fun for the reader to use their imagination really.)
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2018, 06:28:55 PM »
I’d like to join, if you’d have me?

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2018, 01:14:58 AM »
Speaking for Cookie here.

I don't think we'd mind you joining Ray, just post your bio and see what she says.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2018, 01:39:31 PM »
I’ll post a sheet when I can, but I’ve got a few questions yet.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2018, 06:42:47 AM »
Man, that sucks. Get well soon Toad!

Since he won't be here, and Fulvius is only really around Zane at the moment in the RP, you might be good to go, Wilco. I don't mind it -- my post would basically just be me describing the shop some more, which is pretty boring. (I try not to go into extreme detail unless I have to: it's more fun for the reader to use their imagination really.)

Thank. Just got bad Flu. I had a list of why i was put in hospital but there too many long word doctor letter but it all add up to bad case of flu
........ RRRRMEW

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2018, 03:34:15 PM »
I’ll post a sheet when I can, but I’ve got a few questions yet.

Sure, You can post them here, or in PM ^^

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2018, 02:21:42 PM »
Player: Rayleonarde

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Age: Approximately 300 years old, considered a young adult
Sex/Gender: Male
Species: Raccoonis Purpalis (raccoon mutation)
Height: 6' 2''
Weight: 200 lbs
Personality: Quiet until he becomes familiar, becomes very serious when he is tasked with a hunt.
Attire: While off-duty, Ray wears the scarlet and silver outfit of his home kingdom. When on duty, Ray dons the button-up white shirt, black pants, and leather greatcloak of the Imperial Hunters. The greatcloak has many internal pockets, enchanted with a weaker version of the Deep Pockets ritual.

Background:

Past the western mountains, beyond the great sea, lies the kingdom of Aetera. A land known for it's silver, coal, and saltpeter mines, and a horrible curse. The sun never rises in Aetera, a curse set upon the kingdom after the third Great Witch Hunt in the second era (1600 years ago). After recuperating from devastating losses, a new threat arose with the eternal moon; the beast-blood. Werebeasts of all sorts began swarming Aetera, which was only able to defend itself due to a blessing from the Gods, an abundance of extremely pure silver. With swords and arrows of blessed silver, Aeterna found it's place in the world; beast hunters. As the years passed, tools designed to hunt werebeasts became more advanced. In the fourth era (800 years ago), Queen Exella and her Grand Alchemic Society found Aetera's second secret; saltpeter. The mineral was quickly purposed into black powder, and simple fuse-based firearms quickly replaced the simple bow, small silver bullets replaced arrows. In the fifth era (400 years ago), the Imperial Hunters Legion was formed. Under the command of King Garrus, son of Queen Exella (who was slain in an attempted coup), the Imperial Hunters Legion began expeditions to eradicate werebeasts from all known lands.

After the fall of the Wolf Queen, in the fourth era, a second curse was set upon Aetera, the curse of beast-blood. All Aeterans born after the Wolf Queen's death were doomed to turn into the very thing Aeterans hated, werebeasts. If left unfettered, beast-blood causes the afflicted to transform into a bestial form, sending them into a bloodlust unknown to even the most bloodied warrior. The Grand Alchemic Society quickly developed a sort of temporary cure to the beast-blood, but its effect is usually negated by extended periods of rage. 
Rayleonarde is such one Hunter, sent by King Garrus to probe the presence of werebeasts in this country. He is the thirdborn child of the Blackburn family, whose matriarch, Julia, was a well renown veteran of the Wolf Queen War. Her beast-blood curse was especially brutal. Ronald, the first Blackburn son, was put to death at a young age due to his problems with controlling his temper. Rayleonarde, who has a similar issue, carries both the beast-blood cure and calming agents to keep him level headed.
Other: Ray's proclivity to find trouble is legendary, his prowess in combat is almost equal. He carries with him a silver triangular-bladed sword and a newly developed multi-barreled pistol (pepperbox) as his hunting weapons.

((Sorry for the long sheet, but I figured I'd get the history of Ray's home in before I forgot it. If there's anything needing cleared up, just let me know.))

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2018, 03:56:23 PM »
Player: Rayleonarde
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Age: Approximately 300 years old, considered a young adult
Sex/Gender: Male
Species: Raccoonis Purpalis (raccoon mutation)
Height: 6' 2''
Weight: 200 lbs
Personality: Quiet until he becomes familiar, becomes very serious when he is tasked with a hunt.
Attire: While off-duty, Ray wears the scarlet and silver outfit of his home kingdom. When on duty, Ray dons the button-up white shirt, black pants, and leather greatcloak of the Imperial Hunters. The greatcloak has many internal pockets, enchanted with a weaker version of the Deep Pockets ritual.

Background:

Past the western mountains, beyond the great sea, lies the kingdom of Aetera. A land known for it's silver, coal, and saltpeter mines, and a horrible curse. The sun never rises in Aetera, a curse set upon the kingdom after the third Great Witch Hunt in the second era (1600 years ago). After recuperating from devastating losses, a new threat arose with the eternal moon; the beast-blood. Werebeasts of all sorts began swarming Aetera, which was only able to defend itself due to a blessing from the Gods, an abundance of extremely pure silver. With swords and arrows of blessed silver, Aeterna found it's place in the world; beast hunters. As the years passed, tools designed to hunt werebeasts became more advanced. In the fourth era (800 years ago), Queen Exella and her Grand Alchemic Society found Aetera's second secret; saltpeter. The mineral was quickly purposed into black powder, and simple fuse-based firearms quickly replaced the simple bow, small silver bullets replaced arrows. In the fifth era (400 years ago), the Imperial Hunters Legion was formed. Under the command of King Garrus, son of Queen Exella (who was slain in an attempted coup), the Imperial Hunters Legion began expeditions to eradicate werebeasts from all known lands.

After the fall of the Wolf Queen, in the fourth era, a second curse was set upon Aetera, the curse of beast-blood. All Aeterans born after the Wolf Queen's death were doomed to turn into the very thing Aeterans hated, werebeasts. If left unfettered, beast-blood causes the afflicted to transform into a bestial form, sending them into a bloodlust unknown to even the most bloodied warrior. The Grand Alchemic Society quickly developed a sort of temporary cure to the beast-blood, but its effect is usually negated by extended periods of rage. 
Rayleonarde is such one Hunter, sent by King Garrus to probe the presence of werebeasts in this country. He is the thirdborn child of the Blackburn family, whose matriarch, Julia, was a well renown veteran of the Wolf Queen War. Her beast-blood curse was especially brutal. Ronald, the first Blackburn son, was put to death at a young age due to his problems with controlling his temper. Rayleonarde, who has a similar issue, carries both the beast-blood cure and calming agents to keep him level headed.

Other: Ray's proclivity to find trouble is legendary, his prowess in combat is almost equal. He carries with him a silver triangular-bladed sword and a newly developed multi-barreled pistol (pepperbox) as his hunting weapons.

((Sorry for the long sheet, but I figured I'd get the history of Ray's home in before I forgot it. If there's anything needing cleared up, just let me know.))

That was an amazing backstory! You should write a novel ^^

You'll be after Wilco in the posting order :)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2018, 09:03:33 PM »
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Zila Elfraem
Sex: Female
Species: Anthro Cheetah
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Personality: Zila doesn't know how to handle emotions and acts impatiently around others. She's angered easily and tends to be stubborn. She likes warm weather, staying in the dark and playing tricks on people. She prefers to be left alone most of the time. She seems to rely mostly on her speed. Zila's not very smart, but tends to distrust others quickly.

Appearance: Zila has a normal fur pattern and colour for a cheetah, including the white tail tip. She has a slender build. She wears long one-piece dark brown tunic with green edges on the cap, underside and sleeves. It seems to have a few holes here and there, and leaves the feet bare. Her tail sticks out of one of the holes in the back. The cap seems to be pretty large, making it difficult for people taller than her to look her directly in the eyes. She also seems to be carrying some sort of small weapon with her?

Background: She seemed to be quite happy as a child, before her puberty kicked in. Whilst learning how to take care of herself whilst her parents were out for work, she yearned for more. She snuck out of her town at night with almost nothing. Lost out in the woods and towns of her lands, she quickly learned the world was not what she imagined it to be. She managed to live a life out of theft, both for hire and for herself. Despite this all, she never found what she was looking for, nor does she remember what she was looking for when she left. Continuing to roam the land, she tends to travel a bit lighter than she should be.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2018, 10:15:09 AM »
Sorry. Been really busy as my Aunt cafe and my Uncle farm needing handman and they pay good. lol
........ RRRRMEW