The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wait! Forums still exist?!  (Read 1078 times)

Offline CookieSkunk

• Skunks can be cute too...
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: black white purple
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Build: curvy
  • Reference: [link]
Wait! Forums still exist?!
« on: July 02, 2018, 06:54:36 PM »
!!! Dude! I've been chatting on forums for.. forever. I started about 20 years ago  >.>

I'm old aren't I?

Anyway...
One of my local furres mentioned this place and I thought I'd check it out  ^_^

I currently live in Mississippi in the US, with plans to move to Sweden in the next year or so (by the end of 2019). As such, I'll introduce myself in both of those areas.

Um, I am a skunk primarily, tho have about a dozen forms that I switch into on whim. Gender fluid, tho tend towards female over male - male tends to be my more dommy side.

I can't think of anything else to put here so uh.. Feel free to ask questions ^_^

Offline hanngnecessary

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
    • Awards
  • Species: leaf nosed Bat
  • Coloring: #7EE6DD #1D4683 #0DFFCC
  • Build: thin
  • Currently: amazing because i just ate a ton of candy
Re: Wait! Forums still exist?!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 05:24:18 AM »
hi! welcome to the forums! i'm fairly new to this site too, but i thought i'd just say hi since no one else has  :P

also skunks are cute. i want one as a pet but it's illegal where i live.
message me about anything at all, im always free to talk about whatever!
bats rule!

click this bat to see my characters!

click this bat to get some of my art!

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 06:46:49 AM »
hi! welcome to the forums! i'm fairly new to this site too, but i thought i'd just say hi since no one else has  :P

also skunks are cute. i want one as a pet but it's illegal where i live.

Well thank you :) Skunks are similar to cats, tho have musk even if descented.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 02:33:57 PM »
Your friend is certainly right to send you along this place! ah i love skunks! sorta i mean as long as they are nice to me, i'd be nice to them anyway x3 The name is Taliaka, i am sometimes called Talia, welcome to the TFF! if you ever wanna chat or have anything on your mind i am at your disposal! :3 and ah, you are not that old i mean i am 21 myself i don't mind meeting people older than myself :3
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 09:28:55 PM »
Your friend is certainly right to send you along this place! ah i love skunks! sorta i mean as long as they are nice to me, i'd be nice to them anyway x3 The name is Taliaka, i am sometimes called Talia, welcome to the TFF! if you ever wanna chat or have anything on your mind i am at your disposal! :3 and ah, you are not that old i mean i am 21 myself i don't mind meeting people older than myself :3

well, I'm literally 10 years older than you, but *giggles* I'm on the discord as well, so I guess that's one way to find me.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 09:12:29 AM »

well, I'm literally 10 years older than you, but *giggles* I'm on the discord as well, so I guess that's one way to find me.

Hey, thats fine (Don't worry 31 is not that old :3 ) i'd love to talk more to you some time :3
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3