The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dragonball Z  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Dragonball Z
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:23:32 PM »
..Just curious to see who likes this show. I loved it all the way up until Buu came into play. Or, basically when it got to Dragonball GT. My favorite sagas had to be either the Saiyan Saga, the Freiza Saga, or the Cell Saga.. My favorite characters (which also happen to be or have been bad guys) are in no particular order: Piccolo, Vegeta, Frieza, and Cell.
:D
..I remember engaging in epic battles with my brother against my dad (who detests anime) in order to win the TV to watch this show everyday at 5pm. It was great. In my opinion, Dragonball Z is the best anime; and blows all these other new shows out of the water.

Offline Mr. Meerkat

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Meerkat World
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkat
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Build: Mascular
Re: Dragonball Z
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 09:23:15 AM »
I have never sat down and watched this show all the way through because i dont understand.

what is it all about anyway
Respect The Elders.
Teach The Young.
Cooperate With The Family.
Play When You Can.
Work When You Should.
Rest In Between.
Share Your Affection.
Voice Your Feelings.
Leave Your Mark.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 11:32:56 AM »
Eh, it's not something you can explain in a whole, but I guess you could say it's about a group of fighters and Saiyans (a warrior race) that defend earth and other planets.

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 11:37:07 AM »
i used to watch it.. to the explanation, i guess you could call dragonball z a bit of a superhero show, without all the clichés, because basically, the guys have to defend the earth from incoming threats, this is done with gallons of blood and somewhat exaggerated attacks.. but its still cool, because its so over-the-top

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 03:16:32 PM »
i used to watch it.. to the explanation, i guess you could call dragonball z a bit of a superhero show, without all the clichés, because basically, the guys have to defend the earth from incoming threats, this is done with gallons of blood and somewhat exaggerated attacks.. but its still cool, because its so over-the-top

Don't forget that they die an awful lot of times, but always come back (Goku died/dies/whatever so many times i lost count..), and a serious battle goes on for 2 or more episodes, like goku vs. freeza -> Namek is supposed to blow in five minutes but the battle is 3 or 4 episodes long..

This thread is almost nine months old.
Please try not to Necro threads.
:P
- iKero-chuâ„¢
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 03:31:27 PM by iKero-chuâ„¢ »
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Kida Howlette

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • To be Great is To be Misunderstood
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: white with grey patches
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Built
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 12:41:19 AM »
" VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVER!?"

"ITS OVER 9000!!!!!" *crushing of scanner*

lol that was my favirot show of all time....
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 01:48:44 PM by iKero-chuâ„¢, Reason: Didnt you read what I wrote above? Please do not necro old threads. »
"If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you. - Pooh