The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: hi everyone!  (Read 533 times)

Offline fantabot

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • new to the furry community!! :D
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
hi everyone!
« on: June 04, 2018, 07:10:04 PM »
hi, everyone, i'm fants ! i'm brand new to the furry  Community, this is actually my first involvement in it   :) it was just recently i accepted that i'm a furry and wanted to get into it, i'd really like to see what it's like here! my goal is to find someone and Commission a good rendition of my fursona, ad ultimately get a fursuit  @.@ if anyone has any tips or info what it's like here, i'd like to chat some ! so nice to meet you all !!  :3
call me fants!

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 07:23:31 PM »
Welcome fants! I am glad you found this website, there are lots of friendly people here to help you well on your way into enjoying the furry community much more. As for tips and info on art commissions and fursuits, some common places that people look for those things are upon FurAffinity, Tumblr, and DeviantArt. Not sure how you feel about attempting to create your own fursuit, it's a task that is not for everybody, but we have threads about this subject.

Do you like to play any videogames by any chance? *Gives tiramisu* I hope you enjoy your stay here ^_^
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline fantabot

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • new to the furry community!! :D
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 08:00:42 PM »
*Takes tiramisu* That sounds so great to hear! I will have to check those threads sometime soon   :3

Yes I do actually, I mostly play racing games cause that's just my thing, but I also play games like Fallout and Dark Souls ! probably some more too, I can't Think of them all off the top of my head xD
call me fants!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 08:25:51 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Don't be intimidated, the dragons among us don't bite, and the weapons in the armory are fair game. Except for Charric and the Mandalorian Assault Rifle. THOSE ARE MINE.

XD

Seriously though, I hope you have a good time here. I'm a gamer myself, playing Fallout, Skyrim, Star Wars, Star Trek and Sins of a Solar Empire (and I mod all of the above).

See you around,
--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 12:05:42 AM »
Hello fants! Welcome to the forum! This is a good starting place for furries, you've chosen well
I hope you find lots of new friends and have fun! If you need anything or just want to chat and me a message.
See you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 03:21:44 PM »
Welcome aboard, Fants!

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.