The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hunter's Random Writings  (Read 854 times)

Offline Hiamovi (Hunter)

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Offsite RP'er
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Height: 5 foot 9
  • Reference: [link]
Hunter's Random Writings
« on: May 15, 2018, 03:51:06 AM »
hey everyone, I figured that I need a place for a few random shorts that i write now and again. Anything that I reckon is worthy of sharing I'll post it up here. Enjoy my first piece of writing in ages :P

-----

Wicked drew her twin bladed cutlass, electricity arcing from it in the pouring rain. Lightning flashed behind her, obscuring her face in shadow; all that could be seen was the twin blades as they were pointed directly at her prisoners’ throat. Her tri-corn hat, long lost during their scuffle and her blood red jacket tossed aside.

“Try to mutiny me, will you?!” Wicked roared over the storm happening around them on the deck of her ship, “I should kill you here and now.”

“Give me one good reason to spare you.” She spat

The beaten and bruised sailor looked up at her through slowly swelling eyes. “Please Capitan, I have a family back on shore,” he begged

Capitan Wicked Blackfur spat at his feeble attempt of swaying her “Should have thought of them before you tried to take my ship.” With that, Wicked stabbed her twin blades through the prisoners’ stomach, he twitches as their electricity courses through his body. She pulls the sword out and the dead prisoner slumps to the wooden deck, blood running in the rain.

'There are days I hate being me, but then I smile 'cos I'm not you'

GESB Character: Subject #2218