The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Pirate's Fate - My Furry Visual Novel Game  (Read 2676 times)

Offline TF_Wright

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: human
The Pirate's Fate - My Furry Visual Novel Game
« on: April 23, 2018, 04:49:46 AM »

After two years, my furry visual novel project is finished! I bought an ad, but I also wanted to post info here just to provide more details on the game. Let me know if you have any questions, and thank so much for taking the time to check it out.

Come sail the Pirate's Fate! Experience the twists and turns of Mila's emotional journey as a member of the Dread Pirates. Prepare yourself for an intense visual novel experience featuring mirth, action, romance, philosophy and many transformations, with over three hundred choices within its branching plot paths. Can you protect everyone you care about? Can you collect all the coins, scattered to the ends of the Earth? Can you complete the journey without losing yourself in the process?

Choices matter
The choices you make alter Mila, the crew, and the story itself. Different plotlines and romances will become available depending on the paths you choose to take. Each plot path changes the relationship dynamics and the composition of your crew, as well as your place within it. Will you become a ruthless, cunning captain, or a diplomatic, peacemaking conciliator?

Your actions will transform the crew, literally
The magical treasure that the Dread Pirates seek is a set of coins that can transform whoever holds them; to let them “become what they seek." They might change in age, appearance, gender, personality, and species—and even rewrite their own past! There are over thirty-five unique transformations among the main cast, many of which showcase non-traditional body types and presentations.

Diverse Relationships
There are many ways to fall in love in The Pirate’s Fate. You can even fall for the same character in different ways, depending on the choices you’ve made, the way the story unfolds, and the sorts of transformations you’ve experienced. There are over forty different romance paths, representing a variety of relationships, including many across the LGBT spectrum.

Features
    Over 300 choices across 8 unique plot lines
    35+ transformations
    190+ illustrated sequences
    45 romances
    190,000-word script
    Partial voice acting
    Soundtrack of 20+ original compositions
    Unlockable gallery

Check out the Steam Store paage and let me know what you think. I'm happy to answer any questions about the game.