The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Take a number  (Read 9781 times)

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
Take a number
« on: February 10, 2008, 10:29:53 PM »
So i was asked or kinda....told to make another rp by a friend ((*cough FYROH cough* thanks....)) and so this is kinda like my other rp but...kinda different.

Its based in the future so....ya.The setting is the city. Live where ever you want i dont really give a care. Its Usually either rainy or very dark. The Government has decided to let all the criminals live there. most of them either live on the streets or in deserted buildings.You can do whatever you want. trvel to the city or keep your distance. City is surrounded by thick forests.
Rules
1.no god moding please
2.can't kill people in one post
3.act serious but have fun with it i guess
4. stick to the rp. dont.....like start going off and telling your own story please

Name:
Species (human or fur. if fur be descriptive):
Role in rp (government,city walker,police yatah yatah):
Description(please no pictures):
Weapons:
Background:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Kiely also known as Kelyn (real name) or Kabe
Species:half human half cat also known as a neko
Description:Medium length dark brown almost black hair,Purple ears and tail with black tips on ear and black stripes around her tail,Wears a plaid skirt and combat boots and usualy a white tank top. She usually over does the make-up to make it look almost goth.
Role in rp:City walker
Weapons:A regular hand gun and if needed a dagger (stupid but oh well)
Background:Kiely was born outside the city but as the government got stricter and orced her father to move to the city,She went with. her father is her only family and usually is the only one she can trust. Her father was guilty of killing three humans. Which She knows was because of her. She was being robbed and her father killed them. end of story as she likes to say. Her father is a fur,cat to be specific. Kiely goes to school at one of the academys down the road from her neighborhood. She likes to call herself rich because of how wealthy her father is. She spends most of her time in front of the local bar making of 99.9% of the people who pass by.Doesn't have many friends due to lack of trust and will
**********************************************************************************************
Kiely sat in front of the bar with her bag in her lap. She had just left home and didn't feel like going to school today Neither did half the other kids. "Man,why couldnt i just leave this place when i had the chance" She mummbled

.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Take a number
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 11:23:30 PM »
Name:Yomi
Species:Human
Role in rp :City walker
Description:Thin and pale.  Bluish black hair, Black hoodie, wears a white long sleeved shirt udner it. Black baggy pants
Weapons:Two pistols, Venom injections (needles)
Background:Mother was killed by his father, and so he killed his own father.
Yomi was kidnapped and taken to this city, he then escaped 2 years ago.
Extremely stubborn and distrustful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking on the streets.. I entered a bar..

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 11:26:58 PM »
Kiely grabbed hold of The bos shirt sleeve and smiled. "Oh. look. an emo. how nice. im sure Zack will like you" She snickered and let go putting one foot on the brick wal and standing on her bag.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 11:44:39 PM »
"What do you want.." I asked her..

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 11:53:03 PM »
"Oh i dont know,and whats it to you. Not like you give a freak. I'm sure all you want to do is cut yourself like all the other "emo" kids" Kiely said folding her arms in front of her and staring at the other side of the road where one of her calss mates was eyeing her and the boy

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 03:09:38 AM »

Name: Kavi, Police #27
Species: timber wolf, black streaks on his chest and one black eye
Role in rp: Police
Description: Black Hair, normal police uniform
Weapons:  regular police issued pistol, taser, combat knife and baton
Background: lived a normal life, graduated high school and was put into the police academy where he graduated then was placed on street duty.
-------------------------------------------------

Kavi patrolled the neighborhood putting his attention at the bar towards the end of the street, he stood at the street corner across the bar and watch it attentively.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 03:12:29 AM »
Kiely stared at the student then directed her attention to the cop. She turned to the boy she had stopped and whispered "Dude.....you might wanna get home before The cop catches you. He already knows me and im sure i'll be put in jail for tonight,but you...you should really get home"

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 03:26:57 AM »
*shifts attention to Kiely and smiles*

"Hm...whos that....better check him out..."

*begins walking across the street*

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 03:35:11 AM »
"Listen Kavi Sir...i didn't do anything i promise i was just uhm. Help this kid out" Kiely shifted her gaze toward the boy and put an arm him acting like a small child and plastering a fake smile on her face.

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 07:01:29 PM »
" Ahh...well you know you are not supposed to be here, you guys should be in school, but I will let you guys go this time but do not expect so next time...."

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 07:07:42 PM »
((How dare you, of course I didn't tell you to make another roleplay, what are you talking about... Right, you can all read my intro and stuff while I go down to surgery to shorten my nose to normal size.))

Name: Olhal Advarisoh
Species: Human
Role in rp: Wanderer, city walker

Description: Long, thick, straight brown hair, which covers his collar, his ears and if he intends it to, his face. He has sharp greyish blue eyes, and a long face. He normally wears a black bandana with white markings, worn as a headband, or occasionally 'pirate style'. He also owns a black and red checkerboard design bandana which he wears on occasion, but generally prefers the black one.

He wears a red T shirt with black writing on it saying, 'Second Fury', a rock / metal band. Over the top, he wears a single breasted leather coat, knee length. Its covered in little scratches and stains. On his left arm, he wears an elbow length glove which has just one hole for all his fingers to go through and a hole for his thumb, a chain running along it from the back of the hand to near the elbow, and on his right arm, a leather hobo glove with studs, and three wristbands, one which says 'Second Fury' like his shirt, another a plain black one with a star, and the third, a NES controller.

He also wears a grey denim pair of jeans, with an old studded belt with half of the studs missing. Both legs of the jeans are ripped by the knee. His shoes are a grey pair of skateshoes, that look overly worn in and in need of replacement. He also wears a chain on his left side.

Weapons: Although he often carries a knife, he sometimes leaves it in his 'stash' where he leaves things of importance. When he is unarmed, he often unclips his chain and uses that as his backup weapon.

Background: He was a regular teenager, living in England (he has a strong English accent), until the end of his carefree days. He was forced to move out due to confusion with the law, part of which he had done, part of which he was completely innocent. He was eventually cleared, and to avoid further hassle, seeked a place to stay and work in another country.

His original plan was to be an animator, but not being able to find any companies that would take him on, he became a freelance, and moved all over the place trying to find decent work, doing office jobs and animating whenever anybody needed him. He's currently settled in the city in search of work, and doing an animating job on his old laptop in the flat he's rented, keeping his money going. Often regarded as an emo, or a goth, but claims to be neither, points out his hair colour, and says he's more of a rocker. He's aware that most people haven't heard of the band Second Fury, yet refuses to talk about them, despite his clothing tastes.

Olhal sighed. He needed a break, and that was exactly what he was going to treat himself to. This place was full of thugs, but he could stand up for himself, he felt. He turned his head, and a particular bar caught his eye. Noticing a policeman approach it, he reckoned that it would be more or less safe going in there if a copper was about. Checking quickly as he crossed the street, he walked into the bar. The atmosphere wasn't great, but it was good enough to relax.

A quick glance over his shoulder told him that the policeman was talking to a boy and a girl...he was unaware why at the moment, but it didn't matter to him. He approached the barman, and asked for a juice; but was surprised upon being told they didn't have it. Further questioning revealed that the thugs that came into the bar regularly had no intention of buying juice, but they did have coke; so he bought a glass of that instead, locating himself a seat near the policeman and the others, eavesdropping.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »
"Ok well you guys should head home it is far too dangerous here..."

"Hmmm I need a drink..."
*walks up to the bar and also orders a coke*

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 08:36:58 PM »
Olhal smirked into his glass upon hearing the words 'far too dangerous'. State the obvious, man, why don't you? he thought, as he took another sip. It was hardly safe stepping outside without some thieves trying to attack you. His chain had been a lifesaver, as he normally only had to hit one of them for the others to clear off. He found it funny that he had to use violence to protect himself from more violence on the streets, which effectively means violence breeds more violence, meaning this city would soon enough be a warzone.

He blinked. The policeman was also ordering a coke... It didn't matter, though, Olhal realised, as he figured the policeman wasn't allowed to drink on the job. Soon enough, he'd finished his own drink, and hummed a little tune from Second Fury to pass the time, watching the two the policeman had been talking to.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 09:59:43 PM »
Kiely rolled her eyes at the officer and just stalked after him grabbing a seat in teh corner where she usually sat and re-laced her boots

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 06:26:49 AM »
I grit my teeth.. I threw the girl against the wall and held her there, taking out a small razor edged knife..
"You're the one that's gonna get cut if you keep that up!!" I shouted at her..