The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ace Investigator - Case: Hawke  (Read 901 times)

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
Ace Investigator - Case: Hawke
« on: April 19, 2018, 07:37:13 AM »

COVER PAGE

By: Justin Daniels

Jason Hawke is a skilled Detective.  Having never lost a case, it was a no-brainer that he would be chosen by the cosmos to take on one of the most strangest of murder cases... his own, from a Parallel Universe, entirely operated by anthropomorphic animals!

As the only Human in a world where Predators and Prey coexist, will Jason Hawke be able to solve this case, and find the culprit?  Or will this case be too much for Detective Hawke to handle?

Luckily, he isn't alone in this one, however... new friends will be made, partnerships will be formed, and a vast array of danger and excitement will be at every corner!

But oddly enough, his new partner - a Rabbit named Sukia Nightgale - seems quite calm about him being in their world... almost suspiciously so, in fact...

Somewhat of a "Fanfiction" based in the "Ace Attorney" Universe, as well as a parallel one of the same mindset.  (Phoenix Wright would be a "Red Bird in a Blue Suit", for example.)  I intend to post the first chapter eventually... but until then, I'mma just stamp this here, and get started when it isn't 2 in the morning...
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Ace Investigator - Case: Hawke
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 10:30:34 AM »
This sounds like an interesting concept, I can't wait to see what you create! Legal terminology and mysteries to unfold, what joy those things bring to me.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer