The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi I'm a returning furball! (?)  (Read 1251 times)

Offline PlainStain

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: peacock/dragon hybrid
Hi I'm a returning furball! (?)
« on: April 16, 2018, 12:51:11 AM »
I dunno how to say this ,but I'm not sure what I am these days. Up til 2 to 3 years back I was passionate being a furry ,but over time that passion died out. I'm not sure if I still see myself as a furry, for I feel no need to identify myself as another species ,but I still care about the fandom very much. However the biggest thing thats been eating at me is the fact that I feel very out of touch with the community as much as I'd like to be doing stuff in it.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: Hi I'm a returning furball! (?)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 11:28:58 AM »
Relax and don't worry about it so much. In general furries go through a honeymoon period where they're SUPER into it and then they kinda go into a big dip, and then gradually come back, by the sounds of it you're in the third stage.

Don't worry about labels and stuff, just do what makes you happy.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Fuzzy Wuzzy Husky (Fuzky)

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Coloring: Blue / Orange
  • Build: Athletic
Re: Hi I'm a returning furball! (?)
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 09:37:37 PM »
Hey PlainStain,

Welcome back to the community, if you came back that probably means you love the community. Sometimes having a break is good too, so enjoy and dont forget Discord!
I'd love to have a talk with you!

*huggs from jay*