The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2109 times)

Offline magemashers

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Hello!
« on: March 31, 2018, 06:09:13 AM »
Hi! Okay so, I’m not too good at introductions but anyways, my names Zidane, feel free to call me Zi or Zid. I’m 19 and use he/him pronouns. I’ve been a furry since late 2009 and have changed my fursona a lot- currently, my sona is a pomsky, with elements of a fennec Fox (mostly in his ears) and the personality and behaviors of a marmoset monkey. His name is Xanthus, X for short, and has been the first sona I’ve had to be modeled completely after me. Uh,, I hope this serves as a decent enough introduction?

Offline magemashers

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 09:57:30 AM »
Thanks so much for the welcome! I have tons of art of him though it’s mostly work doodles for this year no full colored pieces yet for 2018 I’ll share when I’m able. I’m mobile rn so I can’t do any major profile work. But my DA is xtheIveryx and I’m not sure which furaffinity account of mine is active anymore oops.

But yeah! I’ll probably jump into the discord server sometime in the next hour or so!

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 10:14:54 AM »
Hello Zid! Welcome to the forum!
I hope you stay a while and have fun on the way. If you have any questions or just want to chat send me a message. :3
See you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline magemashers

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 10:20:01 AM »
Thank you so much! I’ll keep it in mind if a question ever pops into my head and I get over my shyness to message! I plan to stay here a long time and get active in the community again!

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 11:38:16 AM »
I'm glad to hear that Zid! Stay FOREVER. I hope you have a good time here. Welcome to the forum! *Gives tiramisu*

(Now start posting)
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline magemashers

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 12:06:35 PM »
Thanks! I’m sure I will stay forever! Im sure my stay here will be great!

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 12:31:05 PM »
Welcome aboard, Zid!

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline magemashers

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 12:33:00 PM »
Thanks you so much!

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 03:01:41 PM »
Heya and welcome! Fennec fox ears are to die for. Very cute. Thermal venting is also good, but still! Have fun, and hope to see you in the Freezer or RP sections!

Offline magemashers

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2018, 03:23:52 PM »
Of course! I’ll be more active when I’m around WiFi bc my data is slow but you’ll see me! Also I know! They’re so adorable! I almost made X 100% fennec Fox but I wanted to be unique

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2018, 02:20:52 PM »
Understandable, says the hyena-skunk.  XD  Hope you have fun

Offline magemashers

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2018, 06:59:56 PM »
YEAH! I know I will!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 07:12:17 PM »
Hi! Okay so, I’m not too good at introductions but anyways, my names Zidane, feel free to call me Zi or Zid. I’m 19 and use he/him pronouns. I’ve been a furry since late 2009 and have changed my fursona a lot- currently, my sona is a pomsky, with elements of a fennec Fox (mostly in his ears) and the personality and behaviors of a marmoset monkey. His name is Xanthus, X for short, and has been the first sona I’ve had to be modeled completely after me. Uh,, I hope this serves as a decent enough introduction?
Introductions are overrated... Welcome to TFF have funz
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline magemashers

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2018, 11:06:43 PM »
Introductions are overrated... Welcome to TFF have funz

Tysm! And it’s true

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »
Hey X! Do you mark the spot?

Welcome to the forum, I'm your crazy snowkitty. If you ever need help, be careful what you ask for. :P