The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (F.A.Q) "I've forgotten my password/log-in and I need help getting it back?"  (Read 11422 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
First, look to the upper-left of the screen and find the link that shows as "Login" and click that. Don't choose "Register" if you know you've already made an account, even it's been a long time since you've used the account last.

Second, we have a link below the fields for logging in normally that says "Forgot your password?", click on that.

Now, you'll be taken to a dialog that'll ask for your username or your email address. Either one will work.

And lastly, you'll be given the option of having a new password emailed to you or using your Secret Question to access your account. Choose the one you feel best with or have access to.

If emailed, your username and instructions on resetting your password should be sent to the email address you used to register to the forums.

If you no longer have access to that email address, use the Secret Question to gain access and contact a staff-member pertaining to the situation. The Secret Question Password Reset should look something like this.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:36:57 PM by Vosur Aekira »