The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (Request) If anyone is willing to draw my fursona  (Read 2882 times)

Offline VoltWrecker

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena
(Request) If anyone is willing to draw my fursona
« on: March 15, 2018, 09:14:35 PM »
Hello!
I'm new to the forums, and as of recently I've finalized the idea for my fursona. I'd be super grateful if anyone were willing to draw her, though of course I'd never demand anything. I don't have any art of her as of yet, so I'll simply put a description in this post.

Name: Alicia Malkia
Species: Hyena

Body Type: Slightly chubby, but with wide-ish hips and strong legs. Slight bit of pudge on her stomach as well, mostly from lack of exercise.

Colours: Her body is mainly standard hyena colours, with lighter brown for her main coat and brown splotches. Her hair is brown as well, and only reaches her neck.

Eye Colour: Green

Clothing: Typically t-shirts and suits, mixed with short miniskirts or tighter business skirts to fit her persona as a lawyer. She also likes to wear more comfortable clothes when around the house, though.

Accessories: Wears glasses. 

Personality: Very confident and well-spoken, which comes naturally with her background in law. She's not very quick to speak first when she isn't working in court, however, so getting her to open up can sometimes be difficult. She's intelligent and probably has a better moral compass than most lawyers around. With people she knows, she's much more friendly.

If there's anything else you need cleared up or anything that needs to be added as a detail, feel free to ask! And if you do decide to take a crack at drawing her, I'll honestly be extremely grateful.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:15:58 PM by VoltWrecker »

Offline Dirgeful

• Avid Aardvark
  • Yo! Pleasure meeting you ^^
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Alkov (Cat-Dog-Plant thing)
  • Height: 5.3
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sleepy/watching anime/wanting to draw
Re: (Request) If anyone is willing to draw my fursona
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 06:11:21 AM »
I could try drawing her! It might be a bit since I have to get a drawing tablet for my computer, but once I get it (Hopefully tomorrow) I'll draw her ^^
  • Signature art by: Pawndive

Sig by Pawndive on Wolf Soul
Previous username was Vant Oglinda!

Offline VoltWrecker

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena
Re: (Request) If anyone is willing to draw my fursona
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 02:29:46 PM »
I could try drawing her! It might be a bit since I have to get a drawing tablet for my computer, but once I get it (Hopefully tomorrow) I'll draw her ^^

Awesome, thank you!