The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Not sure about my Fursona anymore  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Not sure about my Fursona anymore
« on: March 13, 2018, 10:47:06 PM »
Hey, as the title says, I'm not really sure about my current fursona and would appreciate some advice. For the longest time I've considered myself a fox but now I'm not so sure. I think I might be more akin to a Vulture or maybe a Mountain goat

I however wouldn't say I'm very opportunistic (Vulture) and while I feel I fit a lot with the M.Goat, I'm very passionate about certain topics.

Thanks.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Not sure about my Fursona anymore
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:58:08 PM »
I tend not to worry about it too much. More often then not, animals are chosen on their general known behaviour and stereotypes. However, each individual animal in the same species has a slightly different personality. There are a lot of ways to get around this problem, you just have to look for them.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 04:37:50 AM »
We all go through these moments, I was disassociated with my own character "White" for 3 years, anyone can lose the "magic touch" at any given moment and we all have to move on to bigger and better things you know! For me, I tried a few side characters and found that none of them worked for me, so I eventually came back to this character I started with and I've never been happier.

For you, the journey will be different, but the journey will be worth every second of it, try as many characters as you want, eventually you will find something that makes you HAPPY <3
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 09:09:00 PM »
We all go through these moments, I was disassociated with my own character "White" for 3 years, anyone can lose the "magic touch" at any given moment and we all have to move on to bigger and better things you know! For me, I tried a few side characters and found that none of them worked for me, so I eventually came back to this character I started with and I've never been happier.

For you, the journey will be different, but the journey will be worth every second of it, try as many characters as you want, eventually you will find something that makes you HAPPY <3

I think Mountain goat might work for me.