The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone wanna help me get back into league of legends?  (Read 1114 times)

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/demon/fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Crimson red/grey
  • Height: 5’ 11”
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Improving at Osu!
Anyone wanna help me get back into league of legends?
« on: February 07, 2018, 05:40:20 PM »
the only position I could play was Lux as healer (I forget the more technical term, sorry)

Anyone wanna help me actually get good?
twitch.tv/MTF_AsrielDreemurr

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Anyone wanna help me get back into league of legends?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 06:55:58 PM »
Eh, I played it for a year but strayed away from it recently. Lux is more of a support (if they haven't changed her from when I last logged in), but she does have some Attack Damage Carry qualities to her.

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/demon/fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Crimson red/grey
  • Height: 5’ 11”
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Improving at Osu!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 09:25:49 PM »
Eh, I played it for a year but strayed away from it recently. Lux is more of a support (if they haven't changed her from when I last logged in), but she does have some Attack Damage Carry qualities to her.

Played it for a year? Damn, who the **censor** plays a game for a year and then quits? If you play a game that long, you might as well stick with it
twitch.tv/MTF_AsrielDreemurr

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 09:34:54 PM »
It got boring to me. It was the same thing over and over. But yes, I know the game, though it's been at least a month and I don't know if anything's changed or if anyone I know are still playing it.