The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What's up?  (Read 648 times)

Offline Mooka

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Light Grey (Silver), light yellow (blonde)
  • Height: 5'3
  • Weight: 105 pounds
  • Build: Medium Light
What's up?
« on: January 21, 2018, 10:23:28 AM »
Hello there!
My fursona's name is Mooka (or Mook's) and I would like to tell you all that after some research and thinking I have decided to join the fantastic world of furries... I am extremely new to this entire idea, however I have always loved animals with human characteristics... as well as played a few role playing games that you all may have heard of (Feral Heart, Cereal Soup, ect.) I am so excited to start this journey and learn, interact, and grow along the way.
So, want to get to know me? Well, Mooka is my personality in a nutshell.. amiverted and focused as well as extroverted and fun-loving around friends and family. She can also be a bit aloof and assertive at times as well as having a firey temper with disagreeable others, though always willing to lend a hand or second chance to anyone.
Mooks is a timber wolf with light blonde hair(down, coves left eye) and silver optics, she has two of her auds pierced and a great grey owl feather tucked behind her left ear for good luck... She does walk on two feet, not four, and is a toe walker..

Hope to meet you all soon <3
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:29:56 AM by Mooka »

Offline Aveq

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Grey fur
  • Height: A bit smaller than average
  • Currently: Feel free to message me if you wanna chat!
Re: What's up?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 12:44:55 PM »
Hey Mooka, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here! How are you doing?  :D
wibblewobble

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 01:39:10 PM »
Hello, and welcome to the furry forum! It's nice to meet you Mooka! I like your style, with the feather and all.
I hope you find lots of friends around and have fun on the way! In case of any questions feel free to message me or basically anyone else, everyone is really friendly and welcoming around here.
I hope to see you around! Have a nice day! :D
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Misfit-Mongrel

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • graymuzzle and part porcupine
    • Fur Affinity
    • Blessings
    • Awards
  • Species: dog
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 04:48:06 PM »
Welcome, Mooka! You've found a great site full of friendly folks.

Have fun!

Avatar by Lunakia (http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/lunakia/)

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.
— Francis Bacon

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 05:00:11 AM »
welcome to the furry forum mooka  ^_^  im sure you'll have fun in the chatter box where you can get to know people, since you're an extrovert. There also is a forum games section where you can play with your new friends. You can also role play here and many more
not a signature

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 07:19:22 AM »
Welcome to the Forums!  ^_^
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 03:34:01 AM »
Hello and welcome! I hope you have a ton of fun here.  ^_^