The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wattpad Story I'm Working On: "The Odd One"  (Read 868 times)

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
Wattpad Story I'm Working On: "The Odd One"
« on: January 19, 2018, 06:39:07 AM »
While I plan on making "Leo and Ed!" here, I figured I'd also throw this one out there, as well.

On a site called "Wattpad", I've started working on a story about a Human who was shipwrecked in the Bermuda Triangle, and washed ashore in an isolated island that might also kinda-sorta be in a different planet entirely.

With the place being full of such mystery, I thought to myself, "What if there were a portal through space and time, itself, inside the place?  What if those flights and ships that went missing were never discovered, and were sent into another world?  What if said inhabitants of that other world found the remains of the stuff covered in sand, thousands of years old?  What if because of those discoveries, Humans became a MYTH to them, and became immortalized in legends and folklore in that other world?

What if said human, the captain of the ship he was in that sunk, can't remember anything upon waking up, and has to use his ship's name to fill in his own?

What if the chieftain's daughter happens to obsess over the legends of "Humans", and may or may not start developing feelings for him, while he has no idea?

Why am I asking so many questions, and not posting the dang link here?

... Well anyways, here goes nothing: https://www.wattpad.com/story/134453930-the-odd-one

On another note, Wattpad is a great tool for writers who want to publish stories and stuff, or practice their writing skills.  Highly Recommended!  Even has a mobile app! Best of all, it's free!  ^_^
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.