The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: It's been a while. What's changed?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
It's been a while. What's changed?
« on: January 17, 2018, 08:48:15 AM »
Used to be on here a bunch. Heck, I was a mod for a short time. Had my first major relationship as a result of this place, then got bored. What's changed? Anything? Is it worth coming back at all?
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 50 Most Online
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
Re: It's been a while. What's changed?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 11:16:13 AM »
It's actually improved since you left! It's still pretty uh...ghostly here, but the tone's shifted to be kinda lethargic instead of hypersensitive as it was at the time.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 12:41:36 PM »
Welcome back. Most important change: my name is yellow now. X3 I'm just kidding.
Since Tweak has returned to TFF we've had some improvements to the forums. Things have been cleaned up a bit, the off-topic board was renamed, we have some new sub-boards, there's a new staff team rank... All kinds of good stuff.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 12:53:46 PM »
Welcome back!

Generally nothing has really changed. Though I think things are better here now than when you left. Some of the boards have moved around and changed.

Is it worth coming back? Honestly, that depends what your looking for from a forum.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 11:01:09 AM »
Hey Hollow, it's good to see you back!

Things are moving quicker then they were, on the staff side we're seeing motion rather than stagnation, and I hope that this continues. Although activity has definitely decreased in the years we're basically trying to do many steps to increase the activity and make the forum a more interesting place.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";