The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Stars Are Left (RP Thread)  (Read 16411 times)

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
Re: The Stars Are Left (RP Thread)
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2018, 12:39:18 PM »
Sarah hesitated for a moment, but accepted the cigarette...

She took out a lighter and lit it with surprising ease, before she offered it to Jayce.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2018, 09:57:22 PM »
"And you'd be willing to let me join you?" She asks, almost bewildered. But then she reminded herself who she was talking to. "I got nothing planned,"
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2018, 10:55:46 PM »
-Kai-
Ray nods. "Great. I'll have Arturo pick you up on Friday. We'll head out, get a hotel for Saturday and Sunday, and leave Sunday night."

-Sarah-
The cigarette was quite something. It tasted great, like something forbidden. Dessert before dinner kind of thing. But it made you feel evil, but you feel good about it. Even for a single pull, the effect was intoxicating. It kind of left you wanting more.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 04:59:31 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2018, 07:47:52 AM »
Sarah blew out the smoke from the cigarette trying to comprehend what she was she was feeling, not realising that she was still holding up the lighter. She slowly lowered it whilst inspecting the cigarette, trying to find a brand card somewhere.

"Jayce, where did you get these?" -She said, completely forgetting that she was trying to avoid calling him by his first name.

But meanwhile, a thin stream of blood had formed on her left paw's shoe, and was leisurely dripping onto the ground...

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2018, 07:59:27 AM »
Kai nods, "Sounds great." She picks her book back up and continues to read from random pages.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2018, 09:00:52 AM »
-Kai-
You find several references to four religious icons that are supposedly tied to the Tauram Nexis; Kau’ramah, Jediuzam, Razmo’gath, and Eilraddaz.

-Sarah-
Jayce chuckles. “Interesting, aren’t they? Dad...that is, Edwin, had a buddy who picked tobacco from a field on the old Roanoke colony ground. Been buying ‘em through mail ever since. I could hook you up, but we’d have to go see ‘em.” He looks you up and down, frowning as he sees the blood. “Hey now, you’ve sprung a leak, Sarah.”

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2018, 09:24:30 PM »
Sarah stretched her leg towards the pavement and looked at the small amount of blood on her ankles. She merely reacted to seeing the blood with clear annoyance, squinting her eyes and letting out a deep sigh as she remembered what caused the wound...

"Ugh... Buncha motor grease and road dirt in there... I need to get that out sometimes soon or I'm gonna have a little problem." -She muffled with the cigarette in her mouth.

"How is your dad, by the way?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2018, 06:40:44 AM »
-Sarah-
Jayce shrugs. “Not sure where Dad went. I hope he’s okay.” He kneels, examining your leg. “I’ll get you to the doctor. I’ll even pay.” He stands, sighing. “Or, I could take you back to my place. I’ve got a house not too far from here. Your call, though.”

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2018, 11:40:17 PM »
She makes mental note of these four, before closing the book and looking to Ray. "Friday then?" She asked,
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2018, 01:34:41 PM »
Sarah shyly withrew her leg as Jayce knelt down to examine it.

"No, it's allright. I'd rather look at it myself..." She calmly replied, clearly surprised by Jayces offer.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2018, 01:39:08 PM »
-Kai-

Ray nods. "Yep! Friday. I'll have Arturo pick you up.  It'll be around seven in the morning."

-Sarah-
Jayce raises both paws as you pull your leg away. "Alright. If it's not a problem, though, I'd like to make sure you'll be alright."

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2018, 08:35:57 PM »
"I'll be fine, I've had worse. I think..." -Sarah sighed.

"Just need to get somewhere and scrub it out. But now what about you're father? Why, and or, how could he have just dissappeared like that? Is he just havin' an awfully wild nite for a man his age, or you think there's actually something wrong?"

She curiously tilded her head as she asked the questions.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2018, 05:12:15 AM »
-Sarah-

Jayce sighs as he stands up. “Maybe? Dad’s pretty uh...he’s got his paws in a lot of pies. He gets busy sometimes. Or, maybe he’s found someone willing to rattle his bones, as it were.” He let his arms hang at his sides, swinging gently in the breeze. “I hope he’s alright, whatever he’s doing. I gotta say,” Jayce balls his fists, taking a breath. “First time I’ve ever really worried about someone else.”

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2018, 10:28:39 PM »
"Well that's new then..." -Sarah sighed

She kwpt quiet for a little moment, wondering what to say, but eventually concluded that it'd likely be best not to say much.

"Aight, well, how about I get you to where you need to be, and I go home to make shure my leg doesn't fall of?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2018, 07:01:17 AM »
-Sarah-

Jayce nods. "Of course, I would hate to see you crippled, especially if you're looking for a promotion." You and Jayce remount the motorcycle, dropping off the Blackburn and getting home without any trouble.

As you inspect your wound, it seems it had already begun healing. You can't put a finger on it exactly, but you've a feeling the cigarette Jayce gave you helped. In fact, it occurs only afterwards that the cigarette made you feel, somehow, more than normal.

-Unless there is anything left to do, the day can end-