The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask Me Anything: Juliet  (Read 5017 times)

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
Ask Me Anything: Juliet
« on: January 04, 2018, 11:46:08 PM »
This seems to be really popular at the moment, so I guess I could try it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
Re: Ask Me Anything: Juliet
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 05:14:34 AM »
whats your favorite movie?
not a signature

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 05:35:46 PM »
Right now my favorite movie is Doctor Strange, because of all thw intracaite CGI that went into the movie. It was just so beautiful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 07:43:40 PM »
How do you like living in the 'states, in your area?

Would you reccomend it as a holiday destination?

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 50 Most Online
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 12:52:55 AM »
Are you selling commissions? ;)

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 05:20:11 PM »
Are you selling commissions? ;)

Cute ;D But of course you know I definitely am.

How do you like living in the 'states, in your area?

Would you recommend it as a holiday destination?

SO I have a lot of mixed feelings about that question because I live in West Virginia and a little fact about our state, it is nothing but mountains. I was not raised here, I was raised in North Carolina and the difference is like night and day. Besides that, I actually live just outside (But still considered) Charleston, which is the massive capital of our state. It's supposed to be one of the most cultural places in WV. While it is true that is is very culturally rich it's not inclusive of anyone but white Americans. We have a lot of racism in our city, and especially in our rural areas. The only reason I have any problems with it is because again I was not raised here! I love my state and my city but it has a lot of growth that it has to go through before I could say I enjoy living here.

As far as tourist attractions go, we are a pretty boring state, but we do have one of the biggest bridges (I believe,) in the USA. In october this year we will be celebrating bridge day, and during that time at the New River Gorge bride there are a lot of really neat activities (One especially popular activity is to bungee jump off the bridge! Which sounds TERRIFYING.) 

Besides that, we have a really awesome art walk in our capital city, where a lot of art vendors actually sell their work and craft items. I'm really hoping to be able to participate within the next two years. (But I am trying to diversify my collection of crafts to things like clothes, patches, stickers, and things like that before I try to sell on the art walk.)  Another art attraction within the state (but not in my city) would be the tamarack, which is a huge art gallery that artists fro, all over the state submit to, only the "Best" is selected. (Art is subjective.) 

The only other thing I could think of is to actually visit our capital building, because on the grounds there are museums and other things that tell you a lot of our history...

Sorry for the really long post.

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 06:11:57 PM »

I have a crucial and super important question for you: do you like mint?

I actually love mint! XP
I love mint tea and of course mint candy, gum and other things.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 06:26:14 PM »
Do you like lemon, aswell?

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 06:40:34 PM »
Do you like lemon, aswell?

I like it in food but not necessarily on its own. I really like lemon candy!

I also like to use lemon scented soap? My boyfriend says that he doesn't like it because it reminds him of household cleaners but I dunno... I really like it. I have at least three different kinds of lemon scented soaps.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 12:51:38 PM »
You've been gone for a while, did you miss us? :P

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 12:55:02 AM »
You've been gone for a while, did you miss us? :P

Absolutely! At the time I left there was a lot going on for me and there was a lot going on in the forums, I decided I needed to focus on my life and my physical and mental health.

I missed so many of the friends I had on here and slowly I’m reconnecting, but it’s good to be back.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2018, 02:20:38 AM »
Random hypothetical question: By some random stroke of luck, you've been given your own starship. You will owe nothing on it, it runs on it's own power source, can make and store damn near anything you could want (as far as necessities go), it is crewed by droids, has plenty of room for guests, and has armament to defend itself. What would be the first thing you do with it? (I know what I'd do with it :P )
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 09:49:17 AM »
What made you to decide to make your 'sona a wolf?

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2018, 10:03:37 AM »
What do you like about the forum?

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2018, 02:09:02 PM »

Random hypothetical question: By some random stroke of luck, you've been given your own starship. You will owe nothing on it, it runs on it's own power source, can make and store damn near anything you could want (as far as necessities go), it is crewed by droids, has plenty of room for guests, and has armament to defend itself. What would be the first thing you do with it? (I know what I'd do with it :P )

That is a very specific hypothetical... but I’d probably explore the galaxy to see the wonders of the stars, because I’m a nerd like that.

Why did I make my Sona a wolf? Honestly I have no idea! To be honest I act a lot more like a cat than a wolf, but the thing is I think I didn’t want to be something as stereotypical as a household cat. That’s probably why I made Juliet into a wolf.

What I like most about the forums is the people, and honestly the forum games. The people on here are really nice and supportive. Wouldn’t trade it for anything else.