The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A New Canine Joins the Pack  (Read 892 times)

Offline AceDavross

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
A New Canine Joins the Pack
« on: December 14, 2017, 03:10:32 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm not really new to being a furry, although I'm still not completely sure when it happened, but I am new here! I've had a quick look around the place, and I can easily say with absolute certainty that I'm going to have a great time here!

I apologise in advance for taking awhile with responses and the like. I am still in school and... well, to be perfectly honest, this fox hasn't been the most responsible fellow around. I actually have quite a lot of catching up to do, so, again, I apologise for possibly taking an eternity to say something. I'd prefer to be able to keep up, but let's be honest, thirty plus late assignments resulting in three Fs is no joke.

If you have any questions for me, then please feel free to ask, and I'll answer them to the best of my ability!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: A New Canine Joins the Pack
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 03:18:31 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Ace!  :)  Im happy to hear you feel like you will have a great time, I certainly hope you do, and no worries it’s  understandable, just post at your own pace I know others will understand to.  I sure you find the folks here to rather friendly and welcoming so if you also have any question about things dont hesitate to ask around.

Cheers and have a good one.  ^_^ 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 03:34:01 PM by ? »
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 03:21:14 PM »
  Howdy, oh and yeah it’s alright. Plenty of people are busy folk so it’s alright if you have to catch up. But welcome, I wish your time here to be a really nice and great chance to learn! So enjoy yourself today and I look forward to talking with you,
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline AceDavross

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 03:31:59 PM »
Thank you so much! I'll still try my best to be around, but I can't rightly make any promises about frequency. Just... whenever I have a second between assignments! See you around the forums!

Cheers!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 04:33:56 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry or just Rom. Welcome to TFF! We're (clearly) a friendly community, and there is a lot here for you. If you see any Tal Shiar or those f*****s  from the house of Torg or Duras, do let me know so I can promptly vaporize them. ;p

Seriously, though - I do hope you enjoy your stay. See you around the Forums,

--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 02:05:49 AM »
Hello and welcome! I'm often late to respond aswell lol. Hope you even out bad grades and catch up!  ^_^

Offline AceDavross

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 02:10:50 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, regardless of timing! It really helps one settle in, having an accepting first impression!

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 05:16:55 AM »
hey welcome to the furry forum and sorry for the late reaction
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 11:10:28 PM »
Why hello there! We're happy to have you around, so don't be shy to explore further and meet more of us. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask. And of course, enjoy your time here! *throws a little bit of snow in your direction*

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 02:22:29 PM »
A bit late to the party, nevertheless: be welcome  ^_^

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 02:22:57 PM »
Hey Ace Davross, welcome to the forums! I always consider these forums as an oasis in the internet so I agree you'll have a good time. What's your favourite subject in school and do you have any hobbies?

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other moderator and we'll always be willing to help!
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";