The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Need someone to interview  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Marwianne

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Need someone to interview
« on: November 21, 2017, 02:11:50 PM »
Hi! We are two college students and, although we are not furries ourselves, we are looking for a member of the furry community to interview as part of a study on subcultures for our sociology class. [/font]
The interview, which will be around ten minutes long, will be conducted via Skype, FaceTime or phone, towards the end of November. It will not be published and you will stay anonymous, but it will be recorded with a microphone. Only us and our professor will have access to this recording. We will ask you questions about the process that lead you to become a member of this subculture, how non-furries view you and what are the components of the furry fandom. We may also ask you questions that have to do with discrimination, social exclusion, identity, social integration, social representation or stigmatization. [/font]
We are looking for someone who has been a full member of the furry community for at least a year. In other words, we need someone who’s not a rookie and who really knows what it’s like to be a furry. You also have to be able to communicate in English or French. [/font]
If you’d be interested in being interviewed, you can contact me using any media listed below. By the way, my name is Marianne :) [/font]

Email: [email protected][/font]
Kik: Marwi.l[/font]
Reddit: Marwianne [/font]
Twitter: @Marianne_L_[/font]
Tumblr: marwiisgoingtowar[/font]
Text: (514) 978-2202[/font]
You can also call me on this number, but please only call me if you can’t contact me on any other media, because I hate talking on the phone :/[/font]