The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: TFF Steam group?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
TFF Steam group?
« on: November 08, 2017, 03:08:03 PM »
Sooo I made a question in the A&A thread...
Would you join a TFF gaming group?

...and answer was more than a yes.
yeah, that would be awsome

where can i sign up
That brings me to the following: if you're interested in joining a TFF Steam group, let me know here for now. I'll see what I can do, check whether there already is one or not, and stuff like that. The more interest there is in this group, the more I feel pressured to take action, so please leave any comments here ;)

Without kidding though, if you show interest in a Steam group in this thread, that'd be nice. You don't need to do anything else until I come back with more information (except have a little patience), but if you have any other ideas for the group or want to discuss about a TFF Steam group you can still of course do so. To be continued depending on what I find.

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: TFF Steam group?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 03:10:10 PM »
That sounds like a pretty neat idea  ^_^
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 03:10:36 PM »
as i said int the ask and awnser thread please do make a group
not a signature

Offline TenOfSwords

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Life has been going waaaaaaaay to fast recently.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Badger
  • Coloring: Black/white
  • Height: Tall-ish
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 03:31:08 PM »
I'll join, sounds like a good idea.

Offline tnoi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • me
    • Awards
  • Species: cyat
  • Coloring: grey
  • Height: 1.89 m
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: slim
  • Currently: hum hum huuum
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 03:53:15 PM »
i'd join to
life is strange (not the game)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 04:11:25 PM »
(its ill join too ;)  so sorry for correcting so much)
not a signature

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 06:20:56 PM »
A TFF Steam group...

... F***...

... YES...

... Where do I sign up?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 09:12:16 AM »
(its ill join too ;)  so sorry for correcting so much)
Nope, the "I'd" there means "I would", forming a correct sentence. But we're here for a possible Steam group, so let's get to the point.

Thanks to you five for already showing interest! After a little research I found there is a TFF Steam group already, but it doesn't seem very active. I'll try to look into what to do right now, but stay on your seats. There's still hope!
Like before, if you're interested in a TFF Steam group or would like to discuss the plan or have ideas for the group, you can post here or PM me. It would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 09:50:55 AM by Michen_S »

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 10:23:45 AM »
I'm just gonna drop in here and say that it'd be a pretty good idea, as well as ask if you have anything in mind for said steam group to be and do, rather than just be a steam group?

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 11:30:13 AM »
Well, if there's enough interest in the group we could use it for more than just for it to exist. We could host gaming events like a massive TF2 party or a tournament and stuff like that, just to give an example.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 11:33:41 AM »
But you said you didn't like TF2! :P

JK

Yeah, that was question asked, you were gonna do it for organising stuff, and not just for the S&G's of it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 11:38:56 AM »
Well, a Steam group is kinda pointless if you don't use it somehow. We could use it at least to make it a little easier to play with others from TFF, but I hope we can get more out of it.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 12:11:27 PM »
Well, some people do it merely for the sake of having it.

But what about the already existing TFF group? How inactive is "Pretty inactive"?

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 12:15:17 PM »
After looking at it closely, it hasn't been used for over 4 years. So I'd have to look into either taking over the old group, or making a new one. The latter should be the easiest.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 12:26:09 PM »
I guess it goes without saying that you should see if you can contact the admin(s) of the original group, and if that don't work, then the latter yes...