The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: hate  (Read 1803 times)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
hate
« on: October 30, 2017, 03:00:14 PM »
And i hear yall thinking "hate is a big word" and i know it is, but everyone has his/her/its thing it just hates and this topic is just to post the things you hate

now i also believe that for every negative thing there is a positive thing, so when you post something you hate you need to post at least onebthings that makes the thing at least a bit better for exaple

I hate Frozen but its got a creative story

maybe you can chose to argue witht the poster(s) above you as long as it doesnt go to far for example

Frozen is acctually good and it made me laugh a couple of times

or

It isnt that creative i saw the same story used in difrent movies like (cant come up with example RN)

everything else is alowed to post as long as it holds to the forum rules and the rules above
not a signature

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
Re: hate
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 06:00:55 PM »
Yeah, as for losing things you can go on a scavage hunt and hot weather is better then cold weather and I hate my friend who thinks furies are not normal, even though a normal person doesn’t exist
not a signature

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 07:16:57 PM »
i agree partly eventhough they will believe anything you say and thats funny ihate when you sart to think a topic you created started to get populairety and then just fade away
not a signature

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 07:12:08 PM »
^I know that one!  But I can assure you it is a numbers game.  Create enough and you get a few that endure!

I hate the Special Editions of Star Wars, but I do acknowledge some of the changes to Bespin are good.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 07:59:51 PM »
yeah but its good for getting the story more, especially for the huge fans

but i hate the fact my aunt buys star wars stuff and isnt saving for a new roof wich she needs badly
not a signature

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 01:43:56 PM »
I'm afraid I would have to disagree, my main problem with the special editions is that they not only don't give more but damage what there already is eg, Han not shooting first (apart from the weird neck spasm) ruins his character arc of selfish rogue to selfless hero, Luke screaming "nooooo" as he falls after his fight with Vader undermines his choice to die rather than join the dark side and Vader saying "no no no" before he turns on the emperor spoon feeds the audience what was already apparent in his body language treating us like idiots but also tipping off that he was about to betray the emperor which I can't believe would go unnoticed.  That's just one example from each movie and I'm sure you can tell that not only am I passionate about he topic but I could go on.  I wonder if you thought I was talking about the prequels?  That's a whole other thing but the TL;DR is yes they are flawed but they are there own thing and no one is forcing anyone to watch them if they don't want to, but the special editions are a different case because they not only besmirch the legacy of the original films but the refusal to release HD theatrical cuts of them is forcing people to watch the inferior editions.

Anyway, in the spirit of this thread, yes I HATE the special editions but...
Without them the Harmy Despecialized Editions would never have become a thing and I think they are a tribute to what can be achieved by a passion project and a wonderful fan community.

As for your aunt, I agree, functional roofing is more important than collectibles.  But I so relate to the temptation XD

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 03:02:41 PM »
yeah, im afraid ill fall for the same trap with Disney yet i HATE the fact that the Nightmare Before Christmas isnt a disney classic, it deserves its posisition there if Atlantis deseves it
not a signature

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 03:14:42 PM »
That's so interesting, I didn't even realise is was a Disney movie at all since it was released under Touchstone, but since Disney have since released it under Disney films surely it's a Classic!

I would say I "hate" it, but I do wish Maid Marian was considered a Disney Princess.  I know people debate whether she even counts as a princess because she is only the niece of the king, but I would love to see a vixen princess in the pantheon even if that takes a new feature film with her as the protagonist where she becomes heir to the throne.

On the positive side, it's still so nice to see such a classy vixen on screen ^_^

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 03:22:20 PM »
sorry to burst your bubble but one of the 'official' Disney prinsess rules is that it has to be easy to dress up for children, so animals sadley cant enter and i HATE that
not a signature

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 01:41:22 PM »
Pffft!  Typical discrimination against vixens.

What's the deal with Pocahontas and Mulan?  I mean I guess daughter of the chieftain is basically the same from a multi-cultural perspective, but Mulan (great as she is) isn't even remotely a princess.

I think I'll start a Marian for Princess campaign...

Offline Brigand

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Coyote
  • Height: 186cm
  • Weight: 85kg
  • Build: Slim/slightly muscular
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 12:00:41 PM »
Laptop cooling pads. I always had to place my laptop in some weird position for optimal cooling. Often it's just a soft breeze. I pad a lot of god damn money for it, it should be a **censor** hurricane. Good thing about it - at least it works and does SOMETHING.

Cheap and strong beer with "500 YEARS OF TRADITION IT'S A RECIPE CREATED BY MEDIEVAL MONKS AND SHIT". Who the hell believes that? It's the strongest and cheapest shit for people who just want to get drunk. "500 years of tradition" my ass.
It ain't that bad, I mean you can get smashed without spending too much money. But this recipe wasn't created 500 god damn years ago, we all know it, quit this bullshit.

Summer. Too damn hot with way too many god damn bugs. I'm sweating my ass off just by sitting and existing. Positive side of summer? Uhh... I mean... well uhhh... cold beer tastes better?

People who think that their 1 year old kid can walk everywhere on his own, so they let him walk on his own on the street or in a supermarket. There are people trying to buy shit after 8 hours of hard work and your GOD DAMN GOBLIN is getting in their way. No your kid ain't special, it's too young and too stupid to walk on his own in crowded places. Now **censor** off.
I don't know if there is anything positive to say about that.
I mean there is, you are reading this so you're not a 1 year old kid who blindly bumps into me like a damn fly.

That's it so far, but I'll find a new thing to hate sooner or later. Don't you worry about that. You might as well start refreshing this page.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 03:54:14 PM »
I hate long massages
I’m to lazy to read -.-
not a signature

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 11:12:16 PM »
On top of the kid thing, I hate it when parents let their kids come up to me and touch me or grab what I'm buying without acknowledging it or apologising to me for it. I don't go to the shops to have children impulse buying what's in my hands, get away from me or I'll push you to the ground
[/URL]

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 04:59:12 AM »
i hate noicy places if theyre to noicy
not a signature

Offline Solomon the Solitary

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Subtle but bold.
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinese/Western Dragon Hybrid.
  • Coloring: Night black with a royal purple underbelly.
  • Height: Over 7'8.
  • Weight: 300-365 pounds.
  • Build: Muscular build and a fairly curvy body.
  • Currently: Feeling confident.
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2017, 04:10:18 AM »
I hate school but I enjoy the school library's tranquil environment.