The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 511 times)

Offline Blas

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Goat
  • Reference: [link]
Hello!
« on: October 06, 2017, 05:04:44 AM »
Hi! I'm new here! Well, not technically... I registered a few months ago, but haven't introduced myself until now.

I'm Sebastian, but feel free to call me by any of my sonas' names or just Seb. I've been involved in the furry fandom for about two and a half years. Drawing is a passion of mine, and I've been doing it pretty much my entire life. I also make fursuits!

I like RP, world-building, creative writing, character development, and things of that sort.

My main fursona is a goat named Blas. He's the type of sona that's basically me except a goat with some other stuff added. My other two mains are a gryphon and a Utahraptor.

Uh, that's pretty much all I can of off the top of my head!  :3

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 05:12:30 AM »
Welcome to the Forums, Sebastian! ^_^   I hope you have a great time here, the community here is quite friendly and welcoming as you will soon find out and or already know if you explored around during those months, if you have any questions about this place don't hesitate to ask, many would be happy to help out.  also lovely art.  :3

Cheers and seeya around.  :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 05:17:08 AM by ? »
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 09:33:55 PM »
Hello! Welcomeish to TFF! Great to see the introduction?  XD  Nice art, and I'd be happy to rp sometime!
(And, Raptor sona!? Nice!)

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 06:22:05 AM »
Hello and welcome.  I love your avatar.  haha