The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello All - New Here  (Read 529 times)

Offline Nerdishgeek

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Nerdishgeek
    • Awards
  • Species: Unicorn
  • Coloring: Fur- Colorful - Teals -Purples -Pinks
  • Currently: Majestic
Hello All - New Here
« on: October 05, 2017, 03:07:40 AM »
Hi everyone i am very new to all of this and wanted to reach out to others hoping to make friends.

What's your/your fursona's name? At this time i use Glitter Sparkle. I am hoping it isn't being used by another as it's something a friend and i came up with over a discussion of glue. I use Nerdishgeek for everything web related which is why that is my profile name here.

How long have you been a part of the furry fandom? Recently got into it. Don't have a suit yet and still trying to get all the details of my fursona.

What are your interests? I love reading and writing, Playing video games and watching TV and movies. I am a current full time student in a bachelor's proram for video game art and development. Not much of an artist but would like to practice more to get better.

Any favorite games/movies/music? Favorite Games: Mario Bros. Donkey Kong Country, World of Warcraft, and GTA V......
Movies: Ghostbusters, Back to the future and the Harry Potter movies......
Music: 80s music mostly, Def Leppard is my favorite band i love music from that era and love the hair metal bands.

What's your favorite color? Teal, Purple and Pink.

Anything in particular you're hoping to find on the site? Friends mostly. People who can help me through the process when i have questions and others i can feel open to speak with about this without judgment.

Thank you for having me hope to get to know all of you.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 03:33:23 AM by Nerdishgeek »

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Hello All - New Here
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 03:17:19 AM »
Welcome to the Forums, Nerdishgeek! ^_^   I hope you have a good time here,  I'm sure you will find that making friends here shouldn't be that hard at all, I can certainly say from everything I've seen in my time  that most of the folks here are really friendly and welcoming. For the most part, you won't have to worry about judgment here.  The community is quite tight-knit and many would be happy to help out with any questions you may have to the best of their abilities. so have fun out there

Cheers and seeya around.  :)

also seem liked text got smallified but don't worry that can easily edited, used a notepad to read it   : P
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 03:48:27 AM »
Hello and welcome, sweetie.

You have lots of questions...so I will give my bestest answers.

I am Albie the friendly fairy type Lucario at your service.

I haven't been around very long.  Only a few months.

I enjoy drawing, writing, playing games and just talking to cuties.

My favorite game is Xenogears and Mortal Kombat, my favorite band is Korn, and my favorite movie is The Shining.

My favorite color is pink.

I was hoping to find friends.  And it worked.  And I am always looking for more.  And you can be one.  ^_^

I hope you have lots of friends here.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Nerdishgeek

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Nerdishgeek
    • Awards
  • Species: Unicorn
  • Coloring: Fur- Colorful - Teals -Purples -Pinks
  • Currently: Majestic
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 04:13:19 AM »
Hello and thank you for the response. Nice to meet you.

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 10:17:25 PM »
Hello!!  Welcome to the Forum! Hope you enjoy your time here, and I think you've got a great start so far! I'd recommend posting art you have made on the artwork board, I bet plenty of us will want to see it! ^_^