The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry D&D Group  (Read 1097 times)

Offline RessyKins

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
Furry D&D Group
« on: September 28, 2017, 08:00:44 PM »
So, I wanna make a D&D group that would meet up weekly in a discord call :o we'd be using a website called roll20 to play for maps and such  :P .  If anyone is interested just respond here, when we have a group then we can start organizing days and such. I'm a willing DM unless someone else wants to do it XP. But yea! New players are welcome and I'm willing to explain stuff to them. The game itself would probably be pretty Homebrew based (meaning a lot of stuff from the internet and not directly from the rules :P) and I sorta just assume that the group will be PG-13 >.> Cause D&D gives a lot of freedom.

- :3
Res

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
Re: Furry D&D Group
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 08:05:12 PM »
Uh, yeah.
If you'd take me on? New to DnD and tabletop of the like. Tried to get into it but always got pushed aside ;n;
Uh, but ye.

Also, pg-13 'cus of typical fantasy sthuffs? Zapping things into giblets is fun in any medium

Offline RessyKins

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 08:09:40 PM »
I sure would take you :P I say PG-13 because the last group I was with, (mostly good friends) they made it overly sexual and it got awkward fast..... BUT YEA! I can send you a PM for my discord lol

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 05:02:03 AM »
I'm down to play some D&D, I'll send a PM when there's one or two more people.
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.