The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beastopian Tails- Reset  (Read 16704 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Beastopian Tails- Reset
« Reply #285 on: February 26, 2018, 07:34:23 PM »
Mary nodded and started saying her prayer. Summarised, asked for Ray to be free of his past and that he might find out how great love can be. She ended with a solemn "amen". Then she looked at Ray and sighed. "Well... I'm afraid I might not be able to do more." She raised from her seat and said: "I'll go back to my own apartment now, if that's ok."

The policemen glanced at Willa, but paid no further attention to her.

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #286 on: February 26, 2018, 07:48:19 PM »
Seeing how he may no longer be needed at the moment, Leo makes his way over to Willa.

"Sorry about that... while he's busy speaking with the police, we might have some time.  So... you wanted to say something?" he asks her, silently so as to avoid distracting Lightstone and the Police from their conversation.
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #287 on: February 26, 2018, 08:38:07 PM »
*Willa nods and sits up, stretching.* "I haven't seen many humans around... just wanted to say hi I guess... *her tail brushes Leo and she looks embarrassed*

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #288 on: February 27, 2018, 04:43:54 AM »
"well..." Light looked nervous and fought long and hard if he wants to tell the story that happened, as only a few of his friends know it "my family is a hunting family but i don't like hunting. At one point, when i was 8, they said i should prepare my own food. As you may predict, I got only a little food and pretty much only ate plants. So I fled as soon as I could"
not a signature

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: February 27, 2018, 03:08:50 PM »
*Willa nods and sits up, stretching.* "I haven't seen many humans around... just wanted to say hi I guess... *her tail brushes Leo and she looks embarrassed*

Leo would slide away from her slowly upon feeling the contact.  "Ah... well, hello then.  Can't say I've seen many hybrids, myself... though before things get awkward for you, I should probably point out... I'm not really... y'know... that type of guy, so to speak."
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: February 27, 2018, 10:15:05 PM »
*Willa nods* That's alright. I came here with my brother to escape our old lives... Being the only Human/Wolf Hybrid led to a horrible life there... *She tears up and buries her face into her tail*

(Yes, it is big and fluffy!  XD )

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: February 28, 2018, 07:03:46 PM »
The police officers were somewhat surprised about that story. "A troublesome relationship with your parents, as I hear. Well, you're not the only one to run for that. Though, usually the conflict has a different reason. May I see your ID again? Just for double-checking, if it's not too much trouble."

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: March 01, 2018, 04:44:19 AM »
"no not at all" he passes the ID still looking nervous
not a signature

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #293 on: March 01, 2018, 04:48:39 AM »
Ray nodded. “Sure. I thank you for your company.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: March 01, 2018, 05:34:18 PM »
Mary shrugged. "No problem." She left and saw Lightstone in the hall with a police officer. She frowned. The officer took another look at the card. First casually, but soon he squinted at it. He took out a pocket magnifying glass and started inspecting it. Mary stood there watching it happen. Finally, the officer concluded: "Hm... Mr. Lightstone... I'm afraid I'll have to arrest you for carrying a fake ID. Hands behind your back, please." Mary couldn't believe her ears. Though, she knew it wouldn't be a good idea to interrupt.

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: March 01, 2018, 08:43:49 PM »
Leo would look towards the sheep, and lightly nod his head in greeting.  However, he would then look back towards the officers and the fox, who was apparently being accused of carrying a fake ID.

"Fake ID, huh?  Well, I guess given his situation, he would've had no other choice, considering his parents would've tracked him sooner, otherwise... odds are, the Police might at least count it as a simple misdemeanor, then, and give him a fine instead of actual jail time... if they aren't in a bad mood, that is." he would think to himself, rubbing his chin in thought.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: March 01, 2018, 11:23:55 PM »
(Justin... I think Willa needs some comforting... Just saying)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: March 02, 2018, 04:42:02 AM »
Light put his hand on his back thinking to himself "rather jail then my parents"
not a signature

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: March 02, 2018, 05:26:18 AM »
( Wilco, I think Willa needs more detail to what the hell she's doing... just saying.  Can't read minds, dude... from the looks of it, it almost seemed like she started to randomly flirt with him, or gave the implications that she was planning to, then suddenly takes a 180 and becomes an "Emotional Wreck" while talking about some dark cliched backstory that about 95% of Gary Stus/Mary Sues have prior to them becoming godly "Main Protagonists" in a story... like, how SHOULD I respond, when
A: Something's going on between Lightstone and the Police right in front of them, and
B: They LITERALLY just met, and would realistically treat the situation as such, with them not pouring their hearts out after just meeting each other, what, 2 minutes ago?

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against getting characters to know each other, but if you want someone to reply to your actions in a certain way, it would be a LOT more beneficial to elaborate on what it is your character's doing... and it would be even MORE beneficial if you read up on the situation at hand, and have your character act as realistically as they would in the given situation.  There's a time and place, y'know... >_> <_< )

Leo would notice Willa covering her face with her tail, but pay it little mind, as he tries to focus on what's going on between Lightstone and the Police.  However, he at least replies with an understanding nod.

"Grew up in a Lion's Den.  It can be tough sticking out like a sore thumb, but hey, at least the Human in us makes us quite resilient and capable of adapting... at least compared to most of the others out here."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: March 02, 2018, 06:18:29 AM »
(Ok... *sighs* Here goes...

So basically, Willa was embarrassed because of her tail touching Leo. Then she remembered what it was like during childhood and then cries. That's basically it. Hope that clears it up a bit...

As for the other things, Willa hasn't had the most fantastic experience with police and that's her standard reaction to them now.
And with the just meeting bit, I guess seeing and being able to talk to another human overwhelmed her.

That's basically it. Hope that clears it up a bit.)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:30:56 PM by Wilco Whiteheart »