The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beastopian Tails- Reset  (Read 16636 times)

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
Re: Beastopian Tails- Reset
« Reply #240 on: February 01, 2018, 12:26:20 AM »
The human motions towards the two foxes, replying, "Attempted abduction, officers.  They were about to kidnap the tenant in that room against his will, while the other one attempted to attack the sheep in that room there."  He then points to, perhaps the only closed door besides his own at this point.

"And you may as well add in attempted assault, because of that.  You can ask her for verification, as well as the others that might've witnessed it... and then you can check the Surveillance Footage, also."
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #241 on: February 01, 2018, 04:42:41 AM »
Light looked around scared before going to his room and closing it

"mr. officer" the father fox said while pointing at the human "he teased my wife and tried to tease me. We just wanted to protect our son from this crazy place where people have teasers"
not a signature

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #242 on: February 01, 2018, 06:03:07 AM »
Ray shrugged. “It’s apparent that Lightstone’s parents have an issue with their son. In my experience, I would not interfere with familial affairs.” He smiled and winked. “‘Sides. If they were to attempt to attack you in my home, they would have to deal with me.”

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: February 02, 2018, 06:04:19 AM »
Leo grins at the foxes, before turning the tazer off.  "Actually, officers, I may have evidence that speaks of these parents' ill intent on me, if you'd like to see it?"

He slowly draws a phone out of his shirt pocket, and turns the screen around, revealing the red word on the top-right corner... notably, the word "REC" on it... he was filming the incident the whole time!

He then stops the recording, and plays the footage, with the volume high enough for the police to hear, and the parent foxes appearing on the screen, clearly speaking.

"Hey!  Sheep and weird monkey!  Stop right there! Do you guys know my son?!  Is he just going about, befriending a sheep and not hunting on 'em?! This is the final straw!"

It then reveals the mother rushing towards the sheep, before getting caught from Leo's taser.

The rest of the events soon transpire on the screen, before Leo finally slips his phone back into his pocket.

"Well, officers?  Would you really want to let those kinds of individuals wander around the streets, with clear, concrete proof of attempted murder towards the sheep over there?" he asks, still standing in place out of respect for the officers' demands.
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #244 on: February 04, 2018, 05:27:42 PM »
One officer in question watched the tape in silence, then asked Lightstone: "If what this footage says is correct, all we need is one piece of evidence. Your ID, please." Another turned to Leo: "You got a licence for that taser? If so, you must show it along your ID."

Mary answered: "Yeah, makes sense. I'm not much good at self-defence, I'm afraid, but if you are... They might find me a difficult target if you shield me."

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: February 04, 2018, 07:02:18 PM »
The human nods his head to the officer, before handing them his wallet.  From inside, two forms of ID can be found - one being his ID given to him back at the station, and another granting him permission to carry and use Civilian-Grade Weaponry - such as Tasers and Common Firearms.

His Identification reads "Leo Wintermane", his age would be "24", born October 15'th, and his species, though difficult to identify via picture, would classify as "Primate", while notes below it would identify him as being "Adopted" and the species clarified as a "Close Approximate"... a rare, but seen case before from a few "Exotic" mammals, such as rabbits that resembled mice, and vise-versa.

His picture on both IDs would match up accordingly, and if run by a scanner, be counted as "Legal", and "Untampered With".

"Right here, Officer.  Though I do have legal rights to bear a firearm as well, I only have a taser as a means of self-defense, and no intent on killing.  Furthermore, I hold no prejudice against Predators or Prey, as my parents were both lions who resorted to only consuming Wild Fish.  My father was even friends with a rabbit, who went to school with him while they were both children.

"As such, the use of the taser was out of defense of both myself, and the sheep, and not out of prejudice, should they attempt to say otherwise.

"On my phone's footage, you can see that my hand was on the key first, because my original plan was to head inside my room to unpack, and then get a good idea on what all I need to go shopping for, once I've found a job somewhere.  The conflict then resorted to me acting out of defense, while also avoiding lethal force, and going instead for a simple stun, until you got here.

"In my bag over by the door, is nothing more than a laptop, a folded cloth, a pillow, and two chargers - one for the laptop, and the other for the taser.  If you look at the taser, itself, you'll see that it is of Civilian Quality, and wasn't tampered with illegally, so there is no way I would've threatened anyone's lives.  If anything, the voltage inside it might not even be able to kill a rabbit, let alone a fox!

"If anything, it would stun and lead to discomfort for, perhaps, a few minutes at best... the rest, of course, is for you all to decide... eyewitnesses can even verify these foxes' hostility, if you'd like further proof."

With that, he folds his arms, calmly and patiently waiting an answer.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2018, 04:37:40 AM »
Light quickly went running inside his apartment without explanation and after a few minutes came out with his ID and showed this to the cops
not a signature

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #247 on: February 05, 2018, 05:47:29 AM »
Ray tapped the side of his nose. “Be either large or small in size..” He then went to the door, moving to open it.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: February 07, 2018, 06:02:32 PM »
The officer checked Leo's ID and inspected his arms- and took the conclusion: "You are correct. We have no right to arrest you for anything." The other officer glanced at Lightstone's ID and especially Light's birthday (I assume he's old enough here) and sighed, before telling the parents: "Sir, Madam, we believe you were the attacking force in this specific case. But, unfortunately for you, your son is considered mature and thus no longer under your responsibility. Which means he is not obliged to follow you and make choices independently. You have no right to force him to come with you and additionally the citizen with the taser acted out of selfdefence, leaving you to blame." After saying this they freed Light, cuffed the two, and said: "You are under arrest for harrasment and unnecessary violence. You do not have to say or do anything, but whatever you do say or do may be used as evidence against you. Is that clear?"

Mary heard the talking in the hallway and said: "Well, I suppose. But it sounds like the police got things under control, so we have no reason to interfere."

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: February 07, 2018, 06:27:52 PM »
Leo accepts his belongings with a polite bow, and a slight smile.

"Just doing my duty as a Good Citizen, Officers... in addition to that, I thank you for your timely arrival.  Had you not shown up and reacted as quickly as you did, the perpetrators would likely have been able to shake off the paralysis and turn their attention to me... that, or they would've done worse to the sheep.

"In any case, do take care, Officers.  And good luck on your next cases.

"As a Transfer Student about to be in Law School, I can only imagine the nightmares' worth of Paperwork that awaits from all this... from a case of The Self-Defense of an oddly-shaped Primate, stacked with The Attempted Assault of a Sheep from a Pair of Foxes, and The Near-Abduction Against the Will of Their Legally-Aged Son... and Sunday Night is just around the corner, as well, so there's the Endless DUI's on the way, as well as The Drug Trafficking that follows with the Saturday Crowds, who aren't fully recovered from their former Friday Nights' partying... and the cycle only continues from there... not counting the Random Acts of Civil Disobedience in-between.  Total chaos both inside and out of the Office, correct?"

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: February 08, 2018, 04:40:18 AM »
the foxes though held captive still struggled saying things like "Mr. officer, my son may be a legal age but he ran away without ever telling us" and more
not a signature

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: February 08, 2018, 05:35:39 AM »
Ray shrugged, and took his paw from the door. “Sounds good. Though, are you sure you don’t wanna make a statement?”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #252 on: February 08, 2018, 03:15:05 PM »
(Am I allowed to join? Please?)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: February 09, 2018, 05:59:23 PM »

(Wilco: Of course! Anyone is welcome.)

The officer raised an eyebrow. "Hoho! Someone here studies law. Well, let me say it as follows: it's a nightmare to keep control over a city this size sometimes. But anyway, we're just doing our duty. Be safe, mister." He tapped his hat and walked away along with the other two, that were taking the parents along.
Light's parents got the response: "It is because he is mature that you can't control him. He has the right to go wherever he pleases within the law, even without telling you. And about that sheep you wanted to hunt... Beastopian regional laws state that hunting is illegal on city grounds. So if you did, you'd only be in more trouble than you are now."

Mary answered: "You may if you want. But I don't need to- I'm sure the police will teach them their lesson."

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: February 09, 2018, 08:11:17 PM »
Leo bows his head respectfully as the officers begin to walk away.  He would then reach towards his doorway, and turn the key to enter.

He would walk inside his room, unless stopped or spoken to beforehand.