The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beastopian Tails- Reset  (Read 16625 times)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
Re: Beastopian Tails- Reset
« Reply #210 on: December 20, 2017, 04:44:28 AM »
on his way back to the flat Light saw some familiar faces, but didn't get to much into it since that'll look weird and decided to walk to his apartment
not a signature

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #211 on: December 23, 2017, 12:24:16 PM »
After work, Mary knocked on Ray's door. "Ray? You in there?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #212 on: December 23, 2017, 12:50:34 PM »
Ray, who had fallen asleep on his couch, awoke with a snort. He rubbed his eyes, grabbed one of the pills off the table, got himself a drink, and opened the door as he dropped the pill into his glass. "O-Oh. Hello, I wasn't expecting company. "

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: December 24, 2017, 01:29:22 PM »
Mary widened her eyes. "I hope I'm not causing any inconvenience if I drop by for a few mins?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: December 28, 2017, 04:36:09 AM »
Geoff had returned home with his groceries the night he sneaked off, and hadn't bothered to leave since. On this current day, he lay sprawled with his electronic drawing tablet on the floor of his empty living room, scrolling through a forum with a swipe of his finger. The thought of his lack of job nagged at him, but he didn't feel ready to search just yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2017, 04:48:17 AM »
as light was in his department some-one knocked on the door once he opened it he imminently screamed "NO!" and slammed the door and put all locks on it. behind the door stood 2 foxes a female and a male
not a signature

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2017, 05:53:25 AM »
Ray shook his head. "N-No no, not at all." He held the door open and motioned Mary inside, the ice clinking against his glass. "Sorry for the state of the place, I've had a few couple of days."

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2017, 05:54:56 AM »
the 2 foxes on the other side of the door commanded Light to open the door but Light still disobeyed
not a signature

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: December 29, 2017, 02:16:27 PM »
Mary waved it away. "Don't worry about that. I'm... aware of your situation, so to speak."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: December 29, 2017, 05:03:33 PM »
Ray nodded with a good natured shrug. "Doc 'Xander spoke to ya, huh?" He chuckled as he walked to what functioned as a living room. "He's pretty alright. Stuck around after my dad's operation." Sipping his water a moment, Ray stopped himself. "Manners. Uh, would you like a drink? I mean, I've only what's in the taps."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: December 31, 2017, 12:26:02 PM »
Mary said: "A glass of water is enough. But anyway, yes, I spoke to your doctor. You suffer a trauma from an unintended fire, I understood."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: January 11, 2018, 12:33:00 PM »
Sighing loudly, Ray went to fetch Mary's drink. "That's uh...that's right. I-It's not really something I like to ah...talk about." He began to fill the glass and gasped quietly when the water, for a brief moment, turned brackish. The sound of water filling the glass turned to whispers, thing's like 'all your fault' and 'you killed them' echoed around Ray's head, before the loud crackling of glass shattering snapped him from his episode. "O-Oh! Whoops...c-clumsy me." Quickly cleaning the shards away, Ray grabbed another glass and filled it quickly. As he returned to the living room, Mary could easily see Ray had given himself a rather nasty cut on the palm of his paw, the blood smearing on the outside of his glass. The one he offered to Mary was very much untouched.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2018, 05:14:58 PM »
Mary raised an eyebrow. Concerned, she asked: "I can understand, but... Oh boy. Looks and sounds like you had an accident while filling the glasses. Are you OK?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2018, 08:35:30 AM »
Ray blinked again, and followed Mary's gaze to his own paw. "O-Oh. I uh," he sighed as he nervously brushed his hair from his eyes, "I'm a little more clumsy than I thought. I'll take care of this." Standing hurriedly, Ray moved quickly to the bathroom. The crimson stain on his glass caused the water to appear a vile pink.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: January 16, 2018, 04:37:50 AM »
"you open that door now!" the 2 foxes said as loud as possible "we're gonna kick this door open and you're coming with us!"
not a signature