The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello Hello!  (Read 851 times)

Offline Cuttlebear

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cuttlefish
  • Coloring: Brown fur, teal eyes.
  • Build: Chubby, pear shaped with a tummy.
  • Reference: [link]
Hello Hello!
« on: September 22, 2017, 10:37:33 PM »
Hello to all out there! It's been a long time since I've been on one of these sites, let's see what happens!

I have a few nicknames to go by, but lately it's been Cuttles or Cuttlebear (I also go by Kirby). My fursona is a space cuttlefish that can transform into a different species of animal, but 99% of the time takes the form of a cinnamon black bear.

I've been in the fandom for over ten years now, since middle school, but for the past two I've been kind of out of the group. I've never been that good at socializing, and the furry fandom has always been the most comfortable community for me. That's what I'm hoping to really gain from starting up a profile here, I'm just down for making some friends and having a good time!

My main interests are fantasy and science fiction and they're the main subject in my art and writing. A lot of my gallery consists of jewelry art, but I've been trying to focus a bit more on writing and watercolors.

I went to school for film and video production, so naturally film history is also a big thing that I love. My favorite movies are The Dark Crystal, Metropolis (1927), and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. My favorite games are Ecco the Dolphin, Shadow of the Colossus, Sly Cooper and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

I think that's about it... I can't wait to start getting to know everybody here!

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Hello Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 10:41:27 PM »
Welcometothe  Forums,Cuttlebear!  ^_^ I hope you have a great time here, I'm sure you will find that the community here is very welcoming and friendly so making friends should be pretty easy here, if you have any questions about the Forums feel free to ask around many would be happy to lend a paw. 

Cheers and seeyou around.
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 11:09:46 PM »
Greetings and welcome!  ^_^  I myself am bad at social situations too, but don't worry! It's quite nice here. Everyone is incredibly nice. And, many from all over the place. It's not like talking to someone you see everyday at work/school.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 02:05:25 AM »
Welcome.  I am glad you joined, Cuttles.  I hope you find lots of friends and happiness here.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Bandit_the_lynx

• Vibrating Furby
  • Bandit always try best to help ^-^
  • Species: Lynx/cat
  • Coloring: Dark Grey/light grey/black/white
  • Height: 5"1
  • Weight: 43 kg
  • Build: Small, thin, but swift and stealthy
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 07:43:13 AM »
Welcome!!
Social? What's that? XD
I'm terrible too but everyone here is very welcoming!
Nice to meet you ^-^

~ Bandit ♡

Offline Polaris

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lover of Winter
    • Awards
  • Species: Bighorn sheep
  • Coloring: Brown, Bisque, Blue
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 95 kg
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Working hard has it's own benefits!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 09:58:37 AM »
Heya there, Cuttlebear!  ^_^

You have a quite a fascinating sona and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here on the forums and make loads of new friends!  :)

See you around and have a very nice day on your end!  ;)

Offline Whisko

• Avid Aardvark
  • Genetically Altered Militant Eradication Regiment
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • De_son_genre Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Albino Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Dull silver fur with red running down my lower jaw to tail.
  • Height: 1" 7' (5" 7')
  • Weight: 20 lbs (120 lbs)
  • Build: Fur is more silk like (more stealthy) and shorter.
  • Currently: Living, breathing, and currently thinking...
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 12:56:39 PM »
Welcome Cuttle!!!!
I am an incomprehensible and needlessly complex soul and mind within an elaborate and intricate body. It's really quite simple, isn't it?

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 02:11:36 PM »
Welcome on our little website, CuddleBear!

...Did I make a typo?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 02:27:35 PM »
A fellow writer? Welcome, joorre. Drem Yol Lok. I, too, have a love of writing, and I, too, write sci-fi (though the kind I write is what I like to term as Military Sci-fi). I wonder - do you get into Dragons much?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cuttlebear

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cuttlefish
  • Coloring: Brown fur, teal eyes.
  • Build: Chubby, pear shaped with a tummy.
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 03:06:53 AM »
Welcometothe  Forums,Cuttlebear!  ^_^ I hope you have a great time here, I'm sure you will find that the community here is very welcoming and friendly so making friends should be pretty easy here, if you have any questions about the Forums feel free to ask around many would be happy to lend a paw. 

Cheers and seeyou around.

Aaaw, thank you! <3

Greetings and welcome!  ^_^  I myself am bad at social situations too, but don't worry! It's quite nice here. Everyone is incredibly nice. And, many from all over the place. It's not like talking to someone you see everyday at work/school.

Yeah, so far everyone here is so nice and friendly! <3 I'm already loving it!

Welcome.  I am glad you joined, Cuttles.  I hope you find lots of friends and happiness here.

Thank you, so far everyone's wonderful! :3

Welcome!!
Social? What's that? XD
I'm terrible too but everyone here is very welcoming!
Nice to meet you ^-^

LMAO! It's like a foreign language sometimes! <3 Nice to meet you!

Heya there, Cuttlebear!  ^_^
You have a quite a fascinating sona and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here on the forums and make loads of new friends!  :)
See you around and have a very nice day on your end!  ;)

Thank you! Yeah, I've been through a couple of different species over the years. But the cuttlefish/bear has been the best one for me yet. :3  Nice to meet you!

Welcome Cuttle!!!!

Hiya! <3

Welcome on our little website, CuddleBear!

...Did I make a typo?

No typos here! 83c

A fellow writer? Welcome, joorre. Drem Yol Lok. I, too, have a love of writing, and I, too, write sci-fi (though the kind I write is what I like to term as Military Sci-fi). I wonder - do you get into Dragons much?

Ooooh, nice to meet a fellow writer! I'm not the most well versed on military sci-fi, but I've always loved how that genre goes into the technical details and worldbuilding (the worldbuilding especially is something I need to work on, lol)! I love reading about dragons, though gryphons are my number one mythical beasty to read/write about. Second would be mermaids!