The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My Lore and Fursonas visualized! [UPDATED]  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
My Lore and Fursonas visualized! [UPDATED]
« on: September 22, 2017, 01:38:50 PM »
Alright so, i have this huge lore thing with immense detail and for now, i only use it in Roleplay... what a shame, i could sit here and tell you what its about but this is character galleries right? so to avoid future (not workings) i will have to link you to an external site where you can find every image and origin story of my lore, a wiki of sorts i am working on, in my own web server! hope it is worth the visit! http://www.anvifox.dk/raze-wiki/#1532215768928-b2f906ad-86b8 To see the images click on the "The Characters" tap! :3

Now, here you have the images, the site is clean don't worry i have many danish visitors each day for my danish Minecraft server info and news :3

If you really wanna know shortly what my lore is about i will tell you here really quick! :3

So, in the year of 2252 the humans decides it is a good idea to enslave the animal population, by mixing animal DNA with humans they create animals with superhuman abilities, they are smarter, they learn quicker and the humans quickly starts to see this as a thread, they originally wanted the animals to do the dirty work of the human population when technology was on the rise, but instead, the humans ended up locking the animals to New Zealand, giving them their own island. If you wanna know the full story you can read it on the wiki :3 if its not there yet it will be the wiki is like 3 days old and i keep adding new things to it!

So this brings us to 4044 where the actual story takes place, it has many different characters all living in the worlds biggest city, living out cooperate greed, corruption and brutal conflicts, the history of Raze City as its called is long and violent, there characters all make it work in one way or another, if you wanna know what the story is actually about, you can read more on the wiki this is just a run down :3

The character images is hidden behind the info about the characters and the biographies but i am sure you will find it interesting!
And yes, you can find Taliaka him self <3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 01:39:13 AM by Taliaka Anichezachi »
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: My Lore and Fursonas visualized! REOPENED
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 01:47:30 PM »
I am excited for updates and new characters to come. ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
Re: My Lore and Fursonas visualized! REOPENED
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 02:03:33 PM »
I am excited for updates and new characters to come. ^_^

So am i! :3
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Polaris

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Lover of Winter
    • Awards
  • Species: Bighorn sheep
  • Coloring: Brown, Bisque, Blue
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 95 kg
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Working hard has it's own benefits!
Re: My Lore and Fursonas visualized! Origins and images
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 02:45:45 PM »
Whoa, you have so many characters and such amounts of detail and background on them! Truly impressive! Can't wait to see more upodates!  :D

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 02:47:16 PM »
Whoa, you have so many characters and such amounts of detail and background on them! Truly impressive! Can't wait to see more upodates!  :D

I get that often it seems :3 thanks sweet paws :3

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
This, is me and my friends from the future! :3
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 09:41:17 AM »
I can not remember if i have anything here so just in case i have not, here it is :3 i will start by posting an image of me and see what people thinks, here is some facts about what i am before i will introduce you to the horrible sight of me! :3

I am a Spherix Dragon, first discovered in year 2991 by the Hawaiian, we are known for our deadly poison that kills in seconds and very small dosages!
We have these spikes all down and on our tails that administer the poison which melts your blood vessels and makes it easier for us to drink your blood :3
We drink blood as our only food source and we are also the smallest dragon species only about 0.8 meters tall i think i am 0.7, with a wingspan of 1 meter! :3

here it is <3

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: This, is me and my friends from the future! :3
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 11:40:05 PM »
Regardless to whether or not this was done by you, it looks really cool! Just... don't go drinking *my* blood. I have no idea what a dragon-shifter's blood will do to anyone if consumed.

XD
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 06:06:05 AM »
What :3 ofcause i... kinda wanna try that now :3 mhm **Giggles**

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 05:12:35 PM »
Umm... I'm not seeing any images....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »
I will, fix it! very soon, my website seams to have deleted the images :3 (maybe i did that in the files by accident!) so... it will be ready again shortly!

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 07:21:04 PM »
What shall I say...

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2018, 08:36:30 PM »
What shall I say...

Hehe! If you wanna check out the lore i have a link to the wiki.. thing i am doing here but i haven't added the characters yet and i am working on updating the images here as well :3 http://www.anvifox.dk/raze-wiki/

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2018, 08:43:36 PM »
i can't see the images :(
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2018, 08:46:12 PM »
i can't see the images :(

Noooo! :( it is broken, when i changed web server the files didn't follow along but, if you wanna read about it here is a link http://www.anvifox.dk/raze-wiki/ i will also add my imgaes later in here when i get them uploaded to my new web server :3

Post Merge: July 25, 2018, 02:19:44 AM
Alright i have updated this thread, click the link to see the beautiful images! also... keep up to date if you are interested in the lore as well as new characters that might come :3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:19:44 AM by Taliaka Anichezachi, Reason: Merged DoublePost »