The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hotel RP  (Read 5942 times)

Offline Citrus

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • ohai there ;o;
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: gray orange and white, orange-tinted "hair"
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 104 pounds
  • Build: fluffy, thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: sorry for having to use a base as my picture, my drawing tablet is broken
Re: Hotel RP
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2017, 10:56:03 PM »
(absolutely! everybody is welcome owo)
*typical inspirational quote*

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2017, 07:33:12 PM »
------------------------------------------------------
Name: Michen Sneeuwhart
Nickname(s): N/A
Siblings/Cousins/whatever: N/A
Relationship(s): None in this RP
Personality: Usually friendly, but honest and not very talkative. Creative and curious. Tends to act more
animal-like and defensive when strong emotions play up. Relies more on hearing than sight.
Likes: Snow, calmth, several kinds of music, most animals and puzzling
Dislikes: Hot weather, fighting, loud noise, being in a room with a lot of people
Reference: https://michensneeuwhart.deviantart.com/art/Michen-attempt-II-684323047
------------------------------------------------------

Offline Alice_The_Mad

• Vibrating Furby
  • ===> Be the strange Fox Girl.
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox
  • Coloring: Green
  • Currently: Building up my page.
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2017, 04:02:10 PM »
Alice had, thankfully, finished her match and had closed up her laptop. She meandered her way over to a couple of the couches to lay down on, keeping her eye on the lobby.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2017, 09:21:08 PM »
Michen was just about to arrive at the hotel. they just hoped everything would be all right. They got many a look from others because of how they were carrying their laggage, as there was a bag to both of their sides that were connected on their back. Due to this, Michen couldn't exactly walk quickly. They had planned this vacation for quite some time though, so they didn't want to ruin it just by a few small inconveniences. When they arrived at the hotel, they tapped on the door with one of their front paws and waited.

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2017, 09:48:37 PM »
Keahi noticed the feral snow leopard as she walked into the lobby. It must be hard to get through doors. Seeing that and the fact there was so much luggage, she was quick to open the door for them. "Hello!" She greeted, beaming. Most likely relieving a hotel staff member of their duty. Oh well.

Offline kinker

• Vibrating Furby
  • dont let your life pass by you ,join it
  • Species: Snow leapord and bunny
  • Coloring: black and blue
  • Height: 5`8
  • Weight: 108
  • Build: 10-10
  • Currently: bored,depressed
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2017, 11:29:41 PM »
looks around-

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2017, 08:48:26 AM »
Michen walked inside and nodded to the hyena-skunk hybrid. "Hi," they greeted back. They slowly walked towards the reception, looking around a little as they did so. They figured it would be well worth it to look around after they finished unpacking. There didn't appear to be a lot of people at the hotel right now, something Michen was also happy with.

Offline Alice_The_Mad

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2017, 03:27:20 PM »
Alice looked up over her laptop screen at the new feral that had arrived at the building. The newcomer was a snow leopard. This one could talk at least.

She opened up her Python page again, coding lightly in the background, keeping an eye on the goings on. Leaning back she put her back paws on the arm of the couch she was laying on.

Offline Citrus

• Vibrating Furby
  • ohai there ;o;
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: gray orange and white, orange-tinted "hair"
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 104 pounds
  • Build: fluffy, thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: sorry for having to use a base as my picture, my drawing tablet is broken
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2017, 05:11:03 AM »
Citrus began trotting up to the building. He stopped gazing up at the high sign. 'I guess this is it?' He thought. He looked down at his map, then nodded. He slowed his pace, trailing over. His tail flicked excitedly. Who knows what he would find in the hotel. ((i made this roleplay and im only just posting my first post :P))
*typical inspirational quote*

Offline TenOfSwords

• Boisterous Bear
  • Life has been going waaaaaaaay to fast recently.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Badger
  • Coloring: Black/white
  • Height: Tall-ish
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2017, 07:12:02 AM »
Ezra walked back down towards the reception, still mad at himself for losing his plane tickets, and he began to notice quite a few new people arriving at the hotel. He saw a feral snow leopard, which was not a normal sight for him, as well as another fox, this one mainly grey. Ezra decided to sit down, noticing that Alice was now relaxing on a couch with her laptop. He decided to keep quiet, picked up a nearby newspaper, and started to read.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2017, 11:32:28 AM »
Michen was almost completely checked in when they saw a badger nearby. They hadn't even thought people could be in their room already. Maybe there were more people already here than they thought. Nevertheless they decided to stick to their plan to look around a bit after they had unpacked.
After they received their key and were told what room they were in, they started to walk up the staircase. Unfortunately, this had as a result their bag started to slip off of their back. They climbed back down a little at the bottom of the stairs, trying to think of a way how to get the bag upstairs. They figured finding a solution would take a couple of minutes at the most.

Offline CaptainZombieLL

• Avid Aardvark
  • A random unimportant fur appeared
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Tan with purple hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 142 Lb 64 Kg
  • Build: Tall and slightly tubby with wide hips
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 11:38:59 AM »
*A Tan furred Hyena girl with purple spots walks through the front door*
"Hello? I'd like a room please"
http://textuploader.com/d4a2t

Go here for a description of my Fursona ^-^

Offline TenOfSwords

• Boisterous Bear
  • Life has been going waaaaaaaay to fast recently.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Badger
  • Coloring: Black/white
  • Height: Tall-ish
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 12:13:20 PM »
As Ezra glanced up from his newspaper, he saw that the feral was having a lot of trouble getting up the stairs. He immediately put down his paper and went up to the snow leopard. "You look like you're having a bit of trouble, can I help you?" Ezra asked the guest.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 12:34:16 PM »
When Michen heard the badger, they turned their head and looked at him. They nodded. "Yes," they said. Then they looked at the stairs again. "I'm trying to get my stuff to my room." They actually liked puzzling for a solution more than they probably should, but getting some help would be a lot faster to achieve their goal.

Offline Alice_The_Mad

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2017, 03:12:55 PM »
Alice was enjoying watching the newcomers walk around, but... she felt there wasn't enough excitement going on.

She reached into her hoodie pocket and pulled out a small hexicopter. After she put it on the couch next to her, she booted up the program on her computer to run the little device, which, quiet as a mouse, zoomed up in the air, floating well above the newcomers. Hopefully they wouldn't notice.