The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: PC Game Mods  (Read 4078 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: PC Game Mods
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 12:15:41 AM »
Those are some neat screenies, Cheza! I like to play Skyrim myself, but I don't have near as many active mods as I do Fallout: New Vegas. Speaking of which...

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/875246284884167972/A7E4C2BACC1CB7B22F2FB77507D4726ED0B89D86/

Yeah. I'm wearing Boba Fett's armor with the strongest energy shield in the game and I have an AKMS.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/875246541772165681/89B2E7F20E3B01E91B29C8F1C6D7FC9C7D36F70A/

My latest screenshot. I always liked the Assault Rifles from the Mothership Zeta Crew Weapons Addon mod. So I repurposed a model in GECK and chambered it for 6.8mm SPC. Now I have a use for those rounds! F*** yeah!!!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/866238451823373828/A0741D6734B7CD49AF53D50199E5A67264BB184B/

Yeah... I think it safe to say they were screwed LONG BEFORE I arrived. Take note of how their ships are smoking (no pun intended).

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/875246284877655315/2BA2D869A877B1909AEB5AB1D54D5D78756F0670/

Now, aside from the caption (yes, I think the ship looks f***ing weird), I can't help but feel like I've seen this design before - but for the life of me, I cannot place where. Any ideas?

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/875246284877655994/2D75070B05E204D651EA626A3128094109571378/

Now I know anyone who's watched all the Star Wars movies is gonna recognize what ship that is...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 07:38:35 PM »
Yeah, I was about to say "that looks familiar" but then I realised that probably wasn't the ship you were talking about...

And guns mods for fallout, huh? Why have an AKMS when you can get the mighty AR platform in your mitts!

Filthy commie!

I'm joking, though, the ruskis made some good stuff too... :P

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 10:41:26 PM »
Decided to brush off and continue work on my Sins of the Coalition mod. Successfully integrated Star Wars content into SotC. Good thing, too - I like the Star Destroyer designs. While play-testing, I built up my fleet with the Titan tied to it, and sent it to hold a nebula until I could get more fleets built. Take a look at what they did:

See all that debris? That's what I blasted to bits. Pieces of a Covenant fleet that underestimated me. Will you add to that pile?

Yeah. A covenant fleet - LEAD BY AN OAS-CLASS ASSAULT CARRIER, NO LESS - tried to get through my blockade. That was the result. My fleet WRECKED them. My refitted OAS made short work of the enemy OAS, which I found surprising. I thought the covenant were gonna be more or less evenly matched against the coalition, but then I saw this and went WTF WAS THAT?! The enemy ships were dropping one after the other as my ships just WAYLAID them!

So what do you guys think - think I should press my advantage, waste the Covenant worlds? Or do you think I need to secure more planets before launching that kind of a campaign? If desired, I can provide an image of the current map.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 02:21:44 PM »
I could show you a couple things i've been up to over the past week and such.

I also do work in Garry's mod which in itself is  a mod within a mod....etc

https://orig00.deviantart.net/6448/f/2016/035/4/a/burndown_at_high_noon_by_krystal_fan2005-d9qiogu.jpg
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 06:20:21 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 02:19:23 AM »
Oh, poor, poor Scout. Pyro's got enough pain getting whacked in the balls with that staff - poor scout is being torched.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2017, 05:48:14 PM »
3 words, and a bunch of letters...

Serves them right...

God, I hate those little balls of [REDACTED]...

Especially because they always get pissed when you use an effective counter against them...

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2017, 03:46:22 PM »

*Casts Raise Zombie spell on thread*

First picture shows Simple multiple followers + Simple follower mount + Immersive horses with Krittakittys HD retexture + Horses renewal standalone animations + Horses of Skyrim + Dawn of the Dawnguard HD armor retexture. (Currently RPing my way through the Dawnguard DLC which is why everyone including the horses are dressed the way they are. Lots of fun. Yup.)
Second shows Ride share. Still find it ironic how the most advanced vanilla follower is the only follower that won't be able to ride no matter how many different follower ride mods you try.
Not the most ideal solution, but I hate how all my other followers will nicely mount their horses when I tell them to and Serana just insists on running after everyone on foot.
But who knows, perhaps she just never had a chance to learn how to ride a horse and she's too embarrassed to admit it?

Also, turns out my computer is able to handle ENBs just fine without a too staggering performance loss.
Still trying to find the perfect preset for me, the one I'm currently using is pretty nice but a bit too heavy with some effects but other than that it's quite good imo.

My usual issue with ENB presets tend to be that way too many makes the game (especially caves and ruins) look way too bright and saturated for my liking. I prefer my Skyrim looking dark, harsh and grim.
Like, I absolutely love delving into a ruin and it's so dark in there that you can only tell where the enemies are because their eyes glow in the dark, and you actually need to bring lanters, torches or magelight spells with you in order to see anything<3
This one allows for that, which is why I'm willing to put up with the fuzziness for now. Muh immershun takes priority over everything else, after all.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 04:20:05 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8aU4MYDsOQ

Mew mew!

Please remain on-topic, this is not a video game mod
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:26:09 AM by anoni »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13