The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Storytime with uncle Jay!  (Read 951 times)

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Storytime with uncle Jay!
« on: August 29, 2017, 05:24:24 PM »
I remember sixth grade. Not well as my mind tends to suppress traumatic memories, but parts of it dance it's horrible way into my thoughts from time to time. 

It was math class, for whatever reason the last five minutes of class this day was "Free Time" Everyone played the various board games the teacher had collected, played cards, or whatever else. I found a nice corner in the back of the room and read. I can't remember what but I think it was either "A Game of Thrones" or "The hunchback of Notre Dame" something like that.

A fellow student approached me and asked: "Why are you reading?" I glanced up at him, shrugged my shoulders and said "I just like it," I wasn't condescending in any way. Despite that he got really mad and shouted at me: "you think you're better than me?"

Surprised at his response I told him no. He said I was reading a "Gay-ass bitch book" called me a dick and left.

A similar thing happened a grade later. I was reading THE AMAZING DARTH BANE: DYNASTY OF EVIL and (Fun fact, that same girl got into my locker and found my journal. She then told the school that I was gay, then I was closeted, it was not fun.)

Seeing that my book was of Star Wars, she decided to tell me how immature I was.

I hope everyone enjoyed my story. :)

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: Storytime with uncle Jay!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 10:42:39 PM »
She had a crush on you.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:34:27 PM »
Oh god, I hope not!

Offline Solomon the Solitary

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Subtle but bold.
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinese/Western Dragon Hybrid.
  • Coloring: Night black with a royal purple underbelly.
  • Height: Over 7'8.
  • Weight: 300-365 pounds.
  • Build: Muscular build and a fairly curvy body.
  • Currently: Feeling confident.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 01:42:15 AM »
Why such a aggressive reaction to someone reading a book? Weird. Anyway, that girl sounded awful, I really hope she didn't actually have a thing for you.

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 10:29:39 PM »
If she had a crush on you... she certainly seemed to want to crush you. I'm sorry for the pun.

With all seriousness. I'm sorry to hear about that. Jeez, I honestly didn't think that people did stuff like that this day and age (Or my school was too chill). Wonder how she got into your locker?
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 10:37:14 PM »
If she had a crush on you... she certainly seemed to want to crush you. I'm sorry for the pun.

With all seriousness. I'm sorry to hear about that. Jeez, I honestly didn't think that people did stuff like that this day and age (Or my school was too chill). Wonder how she got into your locker?

Since I have an awful memory, and I'm amazingly paranoid, I always kept my combination hidden in my binder, I'm guessing that's how she found it. Long story short, had a breakdown in the middle of lunch and have done online school ever since 9th.