The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [Request] Need a first pic of my fursona  (Read 1006 times)

Offline CaptainZombieLL

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • A random unimportant fur appeared
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Tan with purple hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 142 Lb 64 Kg
  • Build: Tall and slightly tubby with wide hips
  • Currently: Bored
[Request] Need a first pic of my fursona
« on: August 21, 2017, 01:27:36 PM »
I really need a picture of my Fursona but I'm not at all artistically skilled, It would earn my undying appreciation for someone to draw it for me if its not too much trouble.

Her name is Shady Nightscale

She is a Fox/horse/dragon hybrid, (1/4 fox 1/4 horse 1/2 dragon)
She is a bright orange fox from the waist down, she has digitigrade legs covered in fluffy orange fur with silver scales running down the back of them, the scales cover her knees, at the end of her foot she has dragon talons, from the waist up to her head she is a violet horse, this gives her a naturally muscular physique and makes her well endowed, her arms are covered in the same violet fur as her torso, with a thin line of silver scales running along its underside up to her elbows which have the silver scales cover them all the way down the rest of her arm. She has a line of scales running down her back directly on her spine, it connects with the lines of scales running down her arms and legs and leads into her tail which is also silver, it is prehensile and she uses it as a third arm or to balance her while flying. Her wings are the common style of dragon wings, their limbs are silver and the membrane on them is aqua which matches her eye color. Her jaw and the fur covering it is that of a violet colored fox while above the jaw it is a silver scaled dragons head with light violet hair with darker violet highlights, and two sets of horns. The front set curves forward like a deathclaw from fallout. The back set sweeps back over her head.

As for clothing she likes to wear hoodie and will usually wear skirts with long dark transparent leggings making her legs look darker, in the cold however she will wear something warmer. For footwear she usually wears special dark leather boots as her talons usually destroy normal shoes, they are custom made and reach up to nearly her knees.

The exact colors I desire for her are as follows
9f0299- Torso fur
F47E09- Legs fur
00ffcf- Wings membrane
ff56ff- Hair main
ac21ac- Hair highlights
C9C4C4- Scales (if possible add a little more shine, but only if its not too much trouble)

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:33:00 PM by CaptainZombieLL »
http://textuploader.com/d4a2t

Go here for a description of my Fursona ^-^