The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: How are you¿~  (Read 615 times)

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Species: Urban Tabaxi
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 157 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: All alone in a combat zone.
How are you¿~
« on: August 14, 2017, 02:10:44 AM »
Hello everyone, I am Vic, or Victor Camilo as the Spanish fennec goes by typically. I am experienced in terms of RP, but I am pretty new to boards like this. I very much enjoy in-depth and long lasting RP's, and hope to find one soon. Despite my fursona possibly coming off as intense, I am very easy going and friendly. Look forward to talking to you guys in the near future!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:07:37 PM by anoni, Reason: Please keep TFF content in English »
  • Signature art by: N/A
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: Que Tal¿~
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 02:13:02 AM »
Welcome.  I hope you find lots of fun and friends here.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Que Tal¿~
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 02:13:14 AM »
Welcome to the Forums, Vic! ^_^    I hope you enjoy your time here on the Forums and find the type of rp your looking for.   If you have any questions about the Forums feel free to ask around or the staff, they don't bite.  You will probably find the folks to be quite friendly here and welcoming.
Cheers!  :)
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
Re: How are you¿~
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 10:03:02 PM »
Late, but welcome to TFF! I hope you enjoy your time here, and meet plenty of the awesome furs! There are plenty of foxes for you to meet aswell.  ^_^

Offline Eliniac

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • This is just the beginning
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black (Arms, legs, back) / Neon Green (Belly, face, half of the hair, tail.)
  • Height: 1,75 meters
  • Weight: 72 kg
  • Build: Slim and thin, not very muscular.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think i'm ok.
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 10:38:35 PM »
Buenos dias, aqui otro Español  XD . (If you forgive for say a sentence in spanish. Translated: Good day, another spanish over there.)

I hope to enjoy your stay over here, im pretty new too, but im sure we two will get used to this site.
  • Avatar by: A friend. (He wants to stay anonymous.)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 05:50:10 PM »
Welcome to TFF! I hope you have a great time here, don't forget to enjoy yourself. Having fun is mandatory!
Okay, maybe not mandatory, but I still hope you'll have fun here.