The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon  (Read 3330 times)

Offline Mr. Meerkat

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Meerkat World
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkat
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Build: Mascular
Pokemon
« on: January 16, 2008, 09:37:06 AM »
Hello there and this is a topic where you can talk about your favourite pokemon and talk about what is going on in the programme

I have seen the pokemon heros the movie ( i only watche it last night, i dunno if that is old but i enjoyed it )

my favourite pokemon is Pikachu and meowth ( i love them two, so cute )

If pokemon were real what pokemon well you wish for
Respect The Elders.
Teach The Young.
Cooperate With The Family.
Play When You Can.
Work When You Should.
Rest In Between.
Share Your Affection.
Voice Your Feelings.
Leave Your Mark.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Pokemon
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »
Ahhahahahahaa.
I'm such a dork for pokemon. I love Dragonite and Mewtwo as well as Meowth.
 :peek:
No, I don't know much beyond say the first one hundred fifty-one. (because they're the best.)
But I still like Pokemon.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 01:25:57 AM »
NYA!

I luffles Pokemon! x3 -purr purr-

I love the old series, My favorite Pokemon as Pikachu, Eevee, Furret, Mew, Ninetails, and a few more oldies I cant rember for right now <.<
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Kera

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Coloring: Black and white coat
  • Height: 4'
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Slender, muscular
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 09:27:23 AM »
pokemon is my jam...

i have too many cards to even deal with..

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 09:33:42 AM »
Lucario FTW, nuff said from me!
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 06:23:32 PM »
I loved it back in the day. But nowadays it just doesn't excite me. Nothing big and new to go WOW at anymore.
BUT I still have like 500 stickers, 300 cards, Pokemon Red and Blue, and I love the old series and the first movie (ending was win)

Favourite Pokemon... Pikachu or Mew
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 10:56:41 PM »
Alright. Pokemon is my THING!
I just got back into it, and 489 POKEMON NOW?!

I'm drawing all 489 and its going well.
My top 5 favs...

1) Houndoom - His howl is the forebearer of the Grim Reaper. Nuff said.

2) Arcanine - He's a fluffy fire dog Pokemon. He's pretty fast too. Just the right Pokemon to curl up with to go to sleep. Like a big o' plushie. :)

3) Mewtwo - His backstory is pretty close to my fursona's story. Why'd they take him out of SSBB? I don't know. I thought he would totally be in there. He's a kind Pokemon at heart, but was just mistreated. And... HE'S A LEGENDARY! That's enough reason to love him.  And anyway, he pwns Lucario all day. :P

4) Blazekin - Did I spell that right? Well, I love my Fire Pokemon, and this one is pretty awesome. He's wearing pants. xD

5) Raichu - I HATE PIKACHU (Sorry, no offence, but I can't use any other word for it)... I mean all the publicity he gets, when he's the root of many of Ash's problems in the first season. (In the Japanese seizure episode, it was him, not Porygon that made the flashing lights that made that episode infamous)  Why dosn't Team Rocket steal a Raichu for once? Raichu is always getting a bad rap, even in the Pokemon the 3rd Movie short, Raichu was pretty mean . But Raichus are strong, tough, and cute too. Why dosn't Ash just get a Thunder Stone? I don't know...

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 05:06:17 AM »
I'm a bit of a pokemon fan I have to say, my favourites are Kecleon(bet you can't guess why lol), Porygon(I ALWAYS went out of my way to get this guy from the celadon game corner in the first games!) and Snorlax(because they're strong as heck!)

other runners up would be Delibird and Krabby/Kingler
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 05:17:55 AM »
5) Raichu - I HATE PIKACHU (Sorry, no offence, but I can't use any other word for it)... I mean all the publicity he gets, when he's the root of many of Ash's problems in the first season. (In the Japanese seizure episode, it was him, not Porygon that made the flashing lights that made that episode infamous)  Why dosn't Team Rocket steal a Raichu for once? Raichu is always getting a bad rap, even in the Pokemon the 3rd Movie short, Raichu was pretty mean . But Raichus are strong, tough, and cute too. Why dosn't Ash just get a Thunder Stone? I don't know...

I remember Ash did have a Thunder Stone at some point, but he decided he still didn't want to evolve Pikachu.

And I agree. :P I never understood why Pikachu was made to be so special. It's not like it was extremely rare or anything. Sure, it's cute, but there are a lot of other Pokemon that are as good or better.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 12:03:41 PM »
I remember Ash did have a Thunder Stone at some point, but he decided he still didn't want to evolve Pikachu.
They did that episode in the first series, and then again a bunch of series later because they couldnt think of anything

I prefer pikachu over Raichu because Pikachu is in the Kirby spectrum of adorable, while Raichu just reminds me of a really fat guy
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 02:53:11 PM »
xD Raichu isn't fat, its all that buldging muscle!
(I don't really like Kirby though. Altthough his float ability is pretty useful, and its nice that you can steal abilities from enemies)

But I like Snorlax too. He's the Pokemon that I failed to catch in Red my first time playing. (Didn't know you could catch him...)

Offline - Kaze

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Cow / Koala
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 09:13:35 AM »
Eee, my fave pokemon's Tauros o_o On my soul silver game, I beefed it up majorly. xD

-_o didn't Ash catch a load, out of nowhere, and 4Kids removed the episode, so it looks like he caught them, but not in an actual episode?